Worst Posts in T-Nation History

Whatever “worst” means to you.

My vote goes here:

Anything in this list: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/memberPosts.do?id=189760

lmao… Jesus your memory is tight.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
lmao… Jesus your memory is tight. [/quote]

I’m assuming you’re impressed by the Dr’s ability to memorize every one of my posts?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
lmao… Jesus your memory is tight. [/quote]

I’m assuming you’re impressed by the Dr’s ability to memorize every one of my posts?[/quote]

lol, no your op

There Can Be Only One.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
There Can Be Only One.[/quote]

Shoe body fat is the best post. We’re looking for the worst.

Incidentally, is there anyone here who has been around long enough to remember three other absolute gems?

A. The guy who ripped a stop sign out of the ground, then bellowed “unconventional!”
B. The guy who suggested, as a possible revenge move against another guy’s cheating significant other, that he “shit in her skillet”?
C. The guy who wasn’t sure if his girlfriend was cheating on him or not, because she was going camping with a male friend named “Mitch”?

Just a personal note: I have taken to using the word “Mitch!” as a swear word, in place of “Bitch!”, particularly to voice my displeasure at inanimate objects. Often I will use it in the phrase “Mitch…likes camping!” or “Mitch, you camping motherfucker!”

This is the extent to which T-Nation has affected me in my everyday life. Thank you for letting me share that.

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
There Can Be Only One.[/quote]

Shoe body fat is the best post. We’re looking for the worst.[/quote]

Haha. Okay.

Had to be done B-)

Midget who broke his girlfriend

TFal’s thread : http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/limits_of_aas

No links necessary for the following:

Professor X: Pre-exhaust

Wector, i think: THE 5’9" thread

6’1" 130 lbs, Top 5 Alpha males on T-Nation, Dunking thread

Machete guy. Can’t remember his name.

*Facepalm_Death got it.

Aside from the good amount of “wtf?!” posts over the years, TN has had its fair share of arguing-just-to-argue posts that IMO certainly put a dent in the overall site’s credibility and indeed qualify.

THe Pre-exhaust thread has got to be legendary to anyone frequenting the BBing forum, but there was also a younger poster who had photoshopped his pics (no one knew at first), but went around for a month or so stirring up shit, doling out advice, arguing etc before he was outted. To me, that was pure entertainment and fits the ‘so bad it’s good’ (or should it be ‘so good its bad?’) description -lol

S

There are some good ones here but this is my nomination for the wurst post Pumping Iron - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation

The Limits threads were the worst threads in my short time here. Reading through some of the pre-exhaust thread I think they were just as bad and spilled over into every BSL thread there for about 6 months.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:… a younger poster who had photoshopped his pics (no one knew at first), but went around for a month or so stirring up shit, doling out advice, arguing etc before he was outted. To me, that was pure entertainment and fits the ‘so bad it’s good’ (or should it be ‘so good its bad?’) description -lol

S[/quote]

This!! Anyone know what that thread was called?

Rogue Vampire

[quote]CLUNK wrote:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:… a younger poster who had photoshopped his pics (no one knew at first), but went around for a month or so stirring up shit, doling out advice, arguing etc before he was outted. To me, that was pure entertainment and fits the ‘so bad it’s good’ (or should it be ‘so good its bad?’) description -lol

S[/quote]

This!! Anyone know what that thread was called?
[/quote]

Lol, I’m glad I’m not the only one who remembers this kid,

S

Can someone post the pre-exhaust thread?