Worst Place in the World...

Pakistan (by the way i live in the north west Pakistan near the afghan border) its the asshole of the world where all the shit takes place

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:
Paris

/end thread[/quote]

I bow to you.

[quote]dianab wrote:
jasmincar wrote:
PimpBot5000 wrote:
I’ve been to a lot of places, but Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea was the absolute worst.

how was it?

I havent been to alot of place but the worst was St-Jerome, Qc.

You really need to get out more[/quote]

yeah I would like to

[quote]debraD wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:
Some parts of Glasgow are absolutely crazy

I remember when the Gorbals was a rough place in the early seventies, my parents grew up there so we visited often. But despite what the video shows Glasgow has improved significantly (from a foreigner point of view). Plus they have square sausages and crusty rolls so that makes up for it.

It’s kind of interesting though, with that kind of street violence and that is nothing new for parts of Glasgow, my granny, in her mid 80’s and all her ancient sisters still have no concerns about walking home from the pubs half-cut and in the middle of the night. Their biggest hazard seems to be the shitty paths and holes in the walkway. This is in a neighbourhood that had my dad’s primary school class with 4 convicted murderers.[/quote]

Square sausage is awesome as is black pudding. Combine that with Mortons crispy rolls and you have the breakfast of champions.

Yeah Glasgow ain’t too bad on the whole. Especially compared to what it used to be like in the 70s.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I was born in Juarez, when you can beat human trafficcing, cartels and all the other GTA type shit let me know[/quote]

speaking of human trafficking, my bet goes to the place where they end up, being forced every day against there will to do things they don’t want to do, and with little to no hope in life.

TJ
Or anywhere in Mexico not near the coast.

[quote]bluefingas wrote:
TJ
Or anywhere in Mexico not near the coast.[/quote]

I take it you haven’t visited central Mexico then. Beautiful colonial towns, great tequila, good bars, great weather, fantastic food and amazing scenery.

My vote goes to Reading. Not dangerous or particularly run down, just seriously fucking dull.

Try Trowbridge, Wiltshire (that’s England, for you non-Brits). Wiltshire has some beautiful scenery but Trowbridge isn’t part of it. The highlight is the pork pie factory, which you can smell as soon as you get off the train. It isn’t a nice smell.

Paris is the worst place I’ve ever been. During my brief stay there I witnessed two people pissing in the street and oen person shitting. Fucking french are so rude to Americans. I was riding on the metro and some French guy asked me some shit in French and I said back to him in French “I don’t speak French, do you speak English?”. Then he walked over to the other side of the train and sat there for a couple stops then he walks down to my side of the train and sits right next to me. Then he sneezes on me without covering his nose or nothing and then gets back up and walks to the other side of the train. If he had done that to me when I still had a good limb to hit him with, I would have thrown down.

I take none of you have been to Wichita Kansas, that’s the armpit of the world right there. I’d neve seen a guy with one arm before, saw 2 in one day and a guy missing his nose, WTF?

[quote]dday wrote:
I take none of you have been to Wichita Kansas, that’s the armpit of the world right there. I’d neve seen a guy with one arm before, saw 2 in one day and a guy missing his nose, WTF? [/quote]

Ha isn’t that Rippetoe territory. Explains his gruff style.

I used to stay in Hawkinsville, Georgia and although the hospitality was second to none and the people so friendly, it was still an eternal headfuck to a Glaswegian from Scotland. The whole population must have about 6 teeth to go round them. I was also surprised to see that in even such a small town they had an ENTIRE STREET dedicated to fast food outlets such as wendys, McDs etc. That and the fact that yanks have to drive everywhere(particularly in small towns)kind of explained the obesity problems in the US.

In saying that I loved my time in the states. American hospitality is the best!

Russia. Fuck that place and those people.

'Nam wasn’t too great either, but at least they don’t hate Americans on sight.

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
Flint…no All of Michigan[/quote]

It’s much better now that you’ve left.

[quote]dianab wrote:
Port Alberni, BC
Smells like a pulp mill, full of drunks and a big reserve just down the road. Oh yeah, and tidal waves occasionally.[/quote]

Ummm, the main industry there is logging and they have an active pulp mill… It’s a very samll town, which is why if you stayed there when the mill was running, it would tend to smell like a pulp mill…

But tidal waves?

Come’on… I live on the island and I think the last actual tidal wave to hit the island was before I was born in the 60’s and even that wave was “surf-able”…

:slight_smile:

[quote]Smallfry69 wrote:
dianab wrote:
Port Alberni, BC
Smells like a pulp mill, full of drunks and a big reserve just down the road. Oh yeah, and tidal waves occasionally.

Ummm, the main industry there is logging and they have an active pulp mill… It’s a very samll town, which is why if you stayed there when the mill was running, it would tend to smell like a pulp mill…

But tidal waves?

Come’on… I live on the island and I think the last actual tidal wave to hit the island was before I was born in the 60’s and even that wave was “surf-able”…

:-)[/quote]

I grew up on the island too and had the pleasure of living there for a year. Smells like crap, rains constantly and the height of fashion is a new flannel hat. I’ll give you the tidal waves, maybe more of a storm surge than anything, but it still sucks. And it is full of drunks, you gotta admit to that.