Worst Pillow Talk Ever.....

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

Here comes the rant.

‘’ Fuck you, if you don’t like it go and find a girl who works out more than me, then you can both be big headed together, lock ur slef in separate rooms and fuck yourselves because you love ur sleves so much…‘’

[/quote]

LOL!

You had it coming though.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
ok so this morning i was in bed with my fiance, she is pretty hot already and has a nice flat stomach and the protruding hip bones thing goin on.

As a T-Nationer i kinda like girls with abs aswell.

here it come… ‘‘baby why don’t you do some crunches, ya know to build up ur abs a lil bit. I like abs on a girl’’

OH SHIT!!!

Here comes the rant.

‘’ Fuck you, if you don’t like it go and find a girl who works out more than me, then you can both be big headed together, lock ur slef in separate rooms and fuck yourselves because you love ur sleves so much…‘’

Damn i need to learn to keep my mouth shut.

Although i do believe i planted a seed in her subconscious… ya know some form of Inception…
[/quote]
you’re an idiot. Crunches don’t build abs with any level of effectiveness. Making you a sandwich does though.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
ok so this morning i was in bed with my fiance, she is pretty hot already and has a nice flat stomach and the protruding hip bones thing goin on.

As a T-Nationer i kinda like girls with abs aswell.

here it come… ‘‘baby why don’t you do some crunches, ya know to build up ur abs a lil bit. I like abs on a girl’’

OH SHIT!!!

Here comes the rant.

Damn i need to learn to keep my mouth shut.

Although i do believe i planted a seed in her subconscious… ya know some form of Inception…
[/quote]
you’re an idiot. Crunches don’t build abs with any level of effectiveness. Making you a sandwich does though. [/quote]

haha pmsl this is gold, i’l remember that for next time!

[quote]veggiestrong wrote:

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
Just invite her to the gym with you. That way she might do something and might ask you “What should I do” and you can build her body how you like it whereas if you go down the judgement train and say this is what I like while in bed you’re definitely screwed as you saw.[/quote]

That’s a decent idea. But be careful, you might create a monster. I was mostly a distance/trail runner who did bw stuff and owned 12 lb DB when I got together w/my man. Running injury led me to the gym, w/him, to rehab. Now I can match or nearly match him on some accessory work. (And he’s no slouch, 2 time olympian and former world champ martial artist.) Luckily, his ego can handle it. He’s happy when people comment that his woman is jacked. Just don’t assume that you’ll be able to build her the way you want her. She may take off and do her own thing if she gets bitten by the iron bug.[/quote]

I try to confine my creepy comments to SAMA, but I don’t believe anyone on this site would be disappointed if their spouse looked like you. :slight_smile:

Shit, I talk about this stuff with my girl openly all the time and it never causes any problems. It’s mutual though. She’ll bring stuff up with me as well. I think there’s a way of approaching it that still conveys that you think she’s the sexiest woman on the planet. “I like abs on A girl” is not such a way.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
ah crap… i just keep my mouth shut in the future lol.

I did laugh after her little rant tho!

She has been naggin me get her a fitness dvd tho…[/quote]

hehe well if it makes you feel any better the guy I dumped was a douche and that wasn’t the only reason.

Next time point out that you can see her abs already and wow, awesome! Has she thought of getting them to pop more… :wink:

cheers deb, good pointers lol.

It does make me feel a lil bit better!

Your post reminded me of one.

I’d acquired an antique dresser and moved my clothes into it.

Turns out it had been used to store sweaters with moth balls in there.

I couldn’t get the smell out of the wood, and it made all my clothes reek of moth balls.

So that evening I throw on a cami and curl up on hubby’s chest. He’s already in bed and has his eyes closed.

He takes a big whiff of me and says… “I smell old people.”

Maybe you have to have seen The Sixth Sense, but we laughed our butts off.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:
Shit, I talk about this stuff with my girl openly all the time and it never causes any problems. It’s mutual though. She’ll bring stuff up with me as well. I think there’s a way of approaching it that still conveys that you think she’s the sexiest woman on the planet. “I like abs on A girl” is not such a way. [/quote]

‘I like abs on a boy’ would be marginally worse though so he gets points for that.

I critique my girlfriend’s physique all the time and because she isn’t a bitch, she improves herself. I then reward her with trembling screaming sex. I don’t see where the problem is. It’s win win for both of us.

Also have you tried hitting her?

[quote]Waylander wrote:
I critique my girlfriend’s physique all the time and because she isn’t a bitch, she improves herself. I then reward her with trembling screaming sex. I don’t see where the problem is. It’s win win for both of us.[/quote]

U stole somebody else’s name, so fuck u, ur opinion doesn’t count…

oh and by the way, you called my girlfriend a bitch and tell me domestically abuse her?

Ur on the wrong site if u wana get on in this place.

Fuckin 10er…

come in me bro

[quote]Waylander wrote:
cum in me bro[/quote]
fixed

i had a bf who told me i had kankles … didnt go over well

[quote]lemonman456 wrote:

[quote]Waylander wrote:
cum all over me bro[/quote]
fixed[/quote]

double fixed

That’s why I sleep on pillows. Not talk on them

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]lemonman456 wrote:

[quote]Waylander wrote:
cum all over me bro[/quote]
fixed[/quote]

double fixed[/quote]

I was so confused here for a second. Damn this waylander fellow.

I’ve straight up told my gf she was getting fat. Within the week she signed a 2 year gym contract and goes 2-3 times a week. Life is better now.

my boyfriend would tell me if i was getting fat … and the truth is always best and i would want to know.

but when that day actually comes, he’ll be very sorry