Worst Parenting... Ever

[quote]giterdone wrote:

The behavior of children are a reflection of those responsible (parents, coaches, teachers). This woman, and her sherrif husband, need to look inward to find the answer to the child’s behavior.

[/quote]

THIS^

PHONY OUTRAGE!

Give me a break. So many “responsible” parents here. The same people that would berate anyone giving them advice on how to raise their kids. I thought that was a no-no? Maybe you all need to go to time out.

[quote]worzel wrote:
Someone said that the little fella is adopted…did you hear that bitch say people don’t lie in ‘MY’ house, it should have been ‘OUR’ house. What a way to mess with the little fellas head!
[/quote]

That got under my skin too, choice of words was horrible, its his house too. And if she does this for everything then yes, excessive punishment is counter productive, but hell, if he screws up and this kind of punishment works…go for it IMO.

God, I want to beat the crap out of her and take that child away.

I think some of you forget the psychology of children. At that age, being reprimanded and having a parent angry is the biggest part of the punishment, and an additional time out or whatnot is gravy on top. That is way, way too far of a punishment for such a young child doing something so benign.

Maybe be fucking lied because he was dreading his parents over the top punishments?

Let’s look at this for a second. A little kid playing with his friends gets smacked and bobbed by balls and knocked over while playing and laughs about it. The same child will freak out and sob when swatted on the backside even though it’s nothing compared to the ball he took to the face earlier. Why? Because, at that age, the biggest part of the punishment is the psychology of it.

Parents are viewed as the main/only source of love and security. When the parent becomes upset with the child, it temporarily strips away that sense of security and love, and the child is desperate to get it back. Punishments need to be aligned with the age/mental maturity of the child, and at that age, the punishments need not be very severe.

If the punishment is this severe over a lie at 4-5 years of age, nothing is going to phase them when they get older, and they’ll just be another roaring brat.

Not to mention, a child will experience much more discomfort at hot sauce than an adult - you build up a tolerance to capsicum eat time you eat it and the burn becomes less potent. Also, an upset crying child is liable to aspirate the hot sauce, which will really fucking hurt and could lead to chest inflammation, which leads to respiratory infection.

The being forced into a cold shower is like the difference between seeing how long you can hold your breath under water and being water boarded. When your lungs burn because you’re willing holding yourself under water, it doesn’t cause the same fear and panic as being deprived of oxygen against your will.

This was over the top.

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]worzel wrote:
Someone said that the little fella is adopted…did you hear that bitch say people don’t lie in ‘MY’ house, it should have been ‘OUR’ house. What a way to mess with the little fellas head!
[/quote]

That got under my skin too, choice of words was horrible, its his house too. And if she does this for everything then yes, excessive punishment is counter productive, but hell, if he screws up and this kind of punishment works…go for it IMO.
[/quote]

You have kids?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]worzel wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

You have kids?[/quote]

I do

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]worzel wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

You have kids?[/quote]

I do
[/quote]

Hot sauce them yet?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]worzel wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

You have kids?[/quote]

I do
[/quote]

Hot sauce them yet?[/quote]

Pretty sure that wont make it in my arsenal of punishments. Ill stick with the basics.

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]worzel wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

You have kids?[/quote]

I do
[/quote]

Pretty sure that wont make it in my arsenal of punishments. Ill stick with the basics.[/quote]

Right. So it’s pretty fucking ridiculous, then, isn’t it?

You know, apparently to most of the phony outrage crowd here, I should be charged with child abuse. I have a 5 year old nephew that I practically raise as my own. I used to give him baths when he was 3. Many times I would accidentally blast him with the shower head while the water was still cold. I guess that makes me a bastard.

When he was 4 I was eating hot wings one evening and he asked me for one, so I gave him one. He ate it, spit it out, threw up and started crying. Someone slap the cuffs on me.

Give me a break people. No one is advocating child abuse, but some of you are blowing this up to something that it isn’t.

Phony outrage for the win!

[quote]worzel wrote:
This shit ‘really’ messes with me! I’ve got two kids and I would NEVER EVER treat them like this!

It makes me sick to think that people do this to small defenseless children on a daily basis under the false impression that they are doing them good?

These people are feeding some sick need in them when they chastise kids like this. There are soo many different ways to deal with children that this treatment just emphasises their inability and lack of intelligence to use an alternative ‘method’ if you want to call it that.

It makes you think about what other fucked up shit she might be saying to him to erode his sense of security/family/belonging?

This and the Albino hunters clip has been a major mind fuck for me over the past few days[/quote]

My over our house is a little nit picking. She also said, people that live in this house don’t lie, do you live in this house?

I’m not too worried, both my father and mother called it “My House”; however, it was still my home.

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]worzel wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

The kid didn’t pay for the house, it’ss not his, but it’s his home. Home and house are different psychologically.

when i have kids I’m going to use the paleo approach for discipline. no hot sauce, cold showers or legumes!!!

[quote]gregron wrote:
when i have kids I’m going to use the paleo approach for discipline. no hot sauce, cold showers or legumes!!![/quote]

Beat them with club. Smash head with rock. Send to bed with no Brontosaurus* Burger.

*Yes, I know there’s no Goddammed brontosaurus.

I’m advocate of the rod personally.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]worzel wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

You have kids?[/quote]

I do
[/quote]

Pretty sure that wont make it in my arsenal of punishments. Ill stick with the basics.[/quote]

Right. So it’s pretty fucking ridiculous, then, isn’t it?[/quote]

Ridiculous for my kid, and seems like for most. But if the “basics” aren’t getting threw, then you need different ammo for different results.

I have this buddy whose son is horrible, yelling doesn’t work, taking toys away doesn’t work, slap on the butt doesn’t work. He just laughs, doesn’t care and continues with the bad behavior. They just give up and let him do what he was doing prior to the punishment. If he doesn’t take to the kind of actions your doing…change your actions. If it’s not broke, don’t fix it, but if its broke, you needa fix something.

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

Call me a sadistic fcuk if you want but I think pain compliance is ONE of the best ways to help kids learn right from wrong. Not the only, not the BEST, but one of the best.

[/quote]

So you were beaten by your father, did you fear him? I certainly dont want my kids to fear me!

You’re opinion on pain being the best way for compliance just highlights how superficial your view on disciplining kids is. A kid might not repeat a bad behaviour if they were hammered by daddy but that kid has just learnt to FEAR daddy and that violence is the answer to getting what they want, just like you have learned that violence solves a childs bad behaviour.

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

I’m sure we all know some parents who dont believe in discipline and their kids are hellions, and I’m sure we all know parents who do discipline and they have somewhat better behaved kids.

[/quote]

You’re so off the mark here because it works the other way to, which invalidates your point.

As the poster before me said “kids behaviour is a reflection on how the parents behave individually ‘and’ with each other”. I work with families and see this time and time again. It’s the parents who fuck kids up! Their lack of understanding and their sheer laziness to deal with it appropriately perpetuates bad behaviour.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

[quote]worzel wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

The kid didn’t pay for the house, it’ss not his, but it’s his home. Home and house are different psychologically.[/quote]

Potato/potato…choice of words, your a fucking idiot. Who knows it may be an apartment…who cares.

The fact that other adults watching that video are literally cringing from what they are seeing is evidence enough that it’s gone waaaay too far.

[quote]worzel wrote:

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

Call me a sadistic fcuk if you want but I think pain compliance is ONE of the best ways to help kids learn right from wrong. Not the only, not the BEST, but one of the best.

[/quote]

So you were beaten by your father, did you fear him? I certainly dont want my kids to fear me!

You’re opinion on pain being the best way for compliance just highlights how superficial your view on disciplining kids is. A kid might not repeat a bad behaviour if they were hammered by daddy but that kid has just learnt to FEAR daddy and that violence is the answer to getting what they want, just like you have learned that violence solves a childs bad behaviour.

[quote]MeatFreak wrote:

I’m sure we all know some parents who dont believe in discipline and their kids are hellions, and I’m sure we all know parents who do discipline and they have somewhat better behaved kids.

[/quote]

You’re so off the mark here because it works the other way to, which invalidates your point.

As the poster before me said “kids behaviour is a reflection on how the parents behave individually ‘and’ with each other”. I work with families and see this time and time again. It’s the parents who fuck kids up! Their lack of understanding and their sheer laziness to deal with it appropriately perpetuates bad behaviour.

[/quote]

So now you know my fathers and I relationship? wow, your good, or just plain stupid. My father and I have a great relationship, I didnt fear my father, I feared the consequences of my bad actions. I learned from fuckin up.
And to further my point of your stupidness (sounds good) read what I said before “Not the only, not the BEST, but one of the best”. Did you read it correctly that time?