Worst Movies You Ever Seen

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
The Godfather…b o r i n g[/quote]

YES!!![/quote]

Yer dead to me too! Blasphemy!

I didn’t watch 2 or 3 because 1 was so terrible.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
The Godfather…b o r i n g[/quote]

I worry for your soul young one. ADD the fact your from NY don’t say it 3 times in front of the mirror or the Ghost of Luca Brasi will appear behind you.

Anything with Pauly Shore or Katan.

But movies that should have been good but sucked…

RocknRoller- had promise but sucked balls

Revolver- Same

Smokin ACES - Great Cast…Sucked BALLS Giant Balls. 2000 bullets no hits, There was so much wrong with this movie It should be burned and done again

[quote]Nards wrote:
I sometimes draw a line bewtween obvious bad and stuff that’s released in the theater with the intent of being an honest effort at a good movie.

I also don’t know what a ‘hard ticket’ is[/quote]

I feel ya’. There are movies like Gleaming the Cube or Monster Squad that are full of awesome because they are so bad. But then again, I am a huge fan of cheesiness. I will admit that the writing in Avatar is complete dreck, but I appreciate the fact that they didn’t try to make it more than what it was–a visual experience.

Certainly most romantic comedies fit squarely into a “worst movie category”, but I find movies like “Meet the Parents” particularly offensive as so many people seem to love it. I will gladly suspend disbelief for sci-fi/fantasy, but when a guy continually gets into wacky mis-adventures because he did not take the obvious route in the first place pisses me off.

No Country for Old Men

The Cohen brothers can go ahead and shove that shitty, contrived script right back up their pompous asses.

“Oscar” with Sylvester Stallone
“One Night at McCools”
“Smokin Aces”

OK , maybe I should of called the God Father the most OVERRATED movie of all time…seriously I fell asleep. Movie sucked IMO. Ill take goodfellas over GF anyday!!!

Eyes Wide Shut.

[quote]SSC wrote:
No Country for Old Men

The Cohen brothers can go ahead and shove that shitty, contrived script right back up their pompous asses.[/quote]

100% agree…the only thing original about that movie was that fucked up hairdo

We should have another thread for “Famous Movies I’ve Never Seen”

wait…I’m going to start that now!

The 6th Day is the worst Arnold movie ever. (not counting Junior and Jingle All The Way)

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
The 6th Day is the worst Arnold movie ever. (not counting Junior and Jingle All The Way)[/quote]

Last Action Hero

Enjoyed No Country For Old Men… Didn’t quite understand a Serious Man

Valentines Day - an all-star cast couldn’t save that piece of shit.

What Happens in Vegas - Crap, crap, crap. Ashton Kutcher is in it. Fuck, he was in Valentine’s Day as well. I see a pattern here.

Forrest Gump - Yeah, flame away if you must, but that film was SO damn contrived it felt like my intelligence was insulted, assaulted, and ass raped all at once.

Sgt. Bilko - I’ve always liked Steve Martin, but man… what a snoozer this film was.

A few of Arnold’s films sucked ass, but I can’t recall the titles.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Enjoyed No Country For Old Men… Didn’t quite understand a Serious Man[/quote]

Okay, I like you again lol. Anytime the bad guy gets away it gets a thumbs up from me. “now is not a time”…loved it.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Enjoyed No Country For Old Men… Didn’t quite understand a Serious Man[/quote]

Okay, I like you again lol. Anytime the bad guy gets away it gets a thumbs up from me. “now is not a time”…loved it.

[/quote]

What was the point of the opening scene?

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
The 6th Day is the worst Arnold movie ever. (not counting Junior and Jingle All The Way)[/quote]

Red Sonja? (Granted, he’s not in a lot of scenes in that one).

Sunday before church this was on one of the movie channels, both the wife and I just sat there with our mouths open.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Sunday before church this was on one of the movie channels, both the wife and I just sat there with our mouths open. [/quote]

Sorry does not count It goes so far trying to be serious that it hops the fence to comedy. This is to Bad not to be good.