T Nation

Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

Today I watched this movie called They Live. It was about aliens in our society and the only way one could see them was with special glasses or some shit…It starred Roddy Piper, so that alone should have been a dead giveaway…

What’s the worst movie you guys have ever seen?

Blasphemy ! I quite like that film.

Probably -
Guess who, starring Bernie Mac and Ashton Kutcher (At herselfs request) - I had to leave the room after 30 minutes it was so bad

Others that come to mind are scary movie 4 and date movie.

[quote]masonator wrote:
Today I watched this movie called They Live. It was about aliens in our society and the only way one could see them was with special glasses or some shit…It starred Roddy Piper, so that alone should have been a dead giveaway…

What’s the worst movie you guys have ever seen?[/quote]

You’re fucking crazy. The fight scene is better than most movies.

“I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum…and I’m all out of bubble gum”

Hudson Hawk, an old movie with Bruce Willis

The Pink Panther with Steve Martin.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
The Pink Panther with Steve Martin. [/quote]

uhmmm… and Beyonce. I could stare at her all day

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Hudson Hawk, an old movie with Bruce Willis[/quote]

What?! That movie wasn’t as bad as people said it was. :stuck_out_tongue:

First off, They Live is not that bad of a movie.

Are we talking major theatrical releases? Because I’ve seen some straight to DVD films that would make your head spin.

If we are talking only about theatrical stuff, then the worst movie I’ve even seen is…

The Medallion - It’s the first and only movie I’ve walked out on in the theater.

I’m sure I’ve seen some other stuff that’s worse, but that’s all I can think of right now.

They Live rocks.

The worst movie ever created was Event Horizon.

[/thread]

Two Ben Affleck films jump out: Reindeer Games and Gigli (yes, i realize I’m a complete ass for even sitting down to watch Gigli).

Other extremely crappy movies include: Epic Movie, Battlefield Earth, and the Substitute.

I’ve never seen They Live, but the fight scene from it on YouTube is hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZpdUUdd3I

But, the worst movie I’ve ever seen would have to be Devil In A Blue Dress… that is the most fuck-boring waste of time you will ever endure!

Vanilla Sky…ZZZZZIINNGGGGGGG!!

war, or rouge assasin as it was called here in oz. Jet li and jason stathan proving once and for all that they can’t act.

also the jet li film unleashed while not that bad, falls in my estimation because of the fact that it is set in glasgow scotland, yet there is not a single scottish person or accent in the whole film, and everyone sound like they are from the east end of london. bizzare!

No, “The Substitute” wasn’t that bad. Worst: tie for “An American Haunting” and “Epic Movie”. But that is for theaters releases, not straight-to-TV/video

Spike Lee’s School Daze; only film I ever walked out of

[quote]masonator wrote:

What’s the worst movie you guys have ever seen?[/quote]

That was a good movie. Hang your head in shame.

Contact

“Three hours to find out the alien was her goddamned father!” barf

Mr Brooks… Slowest piece of shit ive watched.

Gone in 60 Seconds the original

no plot, horrible actors, no actor intro’s, I never could figure out who was who

that or

S.I.C.K
serial insane killer clown