Worst Movie Of All Time

Alien vs Predator

The Score . . . the one with De Niro and Norton and that old fat guy. Man, for a movie that bragged such a good cast, the script was absolute garbage. What a suckfest.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Alien vs Predator
[/quote]

Sadly, I have still watched that crap 3 times. Actually, to tell the truth, it was once all of the way through…and then two times of watching the lame ass fight scenes between the Aliens and the guys in poorly fitted costumes representing the Predators.

I swear, there are college film students who could have done a better job with that given the budget.

I loved the idea of Predators coming to earth to fight aliens as a right of passage, having sacrificial humans and all that . . . but making that pyramid under the ice as the setting sucked. They should have had it somehow take place in a modern city or something.
Seeing aliens in a new environment like that would have been difficult to pull off . . . but would have been awesome to see.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Natural Nate wrote:
Alien vs Predator

Sadly, I have still watched that crap 3 times. Actually, to tell the truth, it was once all of the way through…and then two times of watching the lame ass fight scenes between the Aliens and the guys in poorly fitted costumes representing the Predators.

I swear, there are college film students who could have done a better job with that given the budget.[/quote]

Be Cool. Worst. Movie. Ever.

Jonny Mnemonic (sp?)

Worst movie ever.

Starship Troopers rocked ass. I can’t believe people are writing that off. It was nearly as good as Eight Legged Freaks.

worst movie of all time by far:
CLUELESS!, it is a great cure for insomniacs though, lol.

“Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer.” DAMN, that movie SUCKED.

Anger Management.

A festering turd of a movie.

“Independence Day” . I’ve seen better film on teeth.

You got served.

StarWars - all of the new ones. I’ve seen rocks do better acting and dead epileptic children write better scripts. Somebody should have released sleeping gas when all those nerds were camping out in front of the theatre. They would miss the movie and then upon waking up and realizing it commit mass suicide. And I’d take the prize on America’s Funniest Home Videos for filming it.

Oh, and “Must Love Dogs” - I haven’t even seen it but the trailer was enough motivation to make anyone who walked out with a smile after watching that flick slowly bleed to their death. What’s wrong with people? Is someone puting soy sauce on popcorn in theatres?

Just read the quotes from the worst rated movie and it actually sounds pretty good!

[quote]Nomancer wrote:
You got served.

http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom[/quote]

Anything with Jim Carey

The Ice Storm

Spy Kids

Freddy Got Fingered

Couldn’t finish the movie it was so bad.

Darkness…also has the worst ending of any horror movie.

[quote]warriork wrote:
worst movie of all time by far:
CLUELESS!, it is a great cure for insomniacs though, lol.
[/quote]

Really? I loved that movie.

Police Academy 2 thru 7, every Naked Gun movie, and every Martin Lawrence movie.

Several close calls:
Death becomes her was, well, death. Rented an obscure movie called “Boca” because I think Rae Dawn Chong is hot, Was awful. Saw about 15 minutes of Rhinestone were Stallone tries to be a country singer, was really bad. And props to the above poster who said Jim Cary, liked some of his stuff but Me, myself, and Irene was just brutal.

Oh, some folks have mentioned Starship Troopers. The movie was based on a very excellent book by Robert Heinlen, I’m sure a lot of T-men would enjoy his work. The movie was a bit cartoonish but fortunately I saw it before I read the book. I saw there was a sequal, can’t imagine it’d be too good.

“Be Cool”

I would have walked out of the theatre if I hadn’t paid 7 dollars to see that …movie

Shame on you John Travolta…SHHHAAMME!!!