T Nation

Worst Movie Of All Time

"The Son of the Mask"

Its on HBO right now, starring Jaime Kennedy as the guy who gets ahold of the mask. Whoever greenlighted this script/directed this piece of garbage deserves the gas chamber.

The Majestic. Only movie I was ever genuinely pissed off about after seeing.

At least kids seem to like it.

Can't say the same for "The Life Aquatic". Truly, the worst movie I've seen in a long, long time.

I loved the Life aquatic.....maybe you just need to be drinkin when you see it. i was sober....but i loved it. hahaha

The Jeniffer Lopez/ Ben Affleck movie, so incredibly shit, I can't even remember the name of the movie now.

Reds by Warren Beatty. it took ten years to make and 4 hours to watch (I left).

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. There is no movie worse than this.

It was gie'ge, or something like that. It has a funny pronunciation or else I'd attempt to spell it phonetically.

My worst pick right now:
Starship Troopers

I'll raise you Starship Troopers: hero of the federation.

Personally, I couldn't stand The Master of Disguise, with Dana Carvey. To date, it is the only movie I have ever walked out of.

Oh yeah, and Professor X, I liked the Hitch Hiker Movie, though it didn't do the book series justice.

The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh.

or -

Xanadu

Final Destination, all 3 of them.... AWFUL!

Screw you, that movie kicked ass.

Rushmore. By Wes Anderson. Now that's a movie that sucks. I guess I'm one of those people that doesn't "get it".

That at least had entertainment value. People were stabbed with the beaks of giant space insects and exploded into oceans of orange goo. That alone removes it from "the worst" pile....unlike Barbed Wire.

Once they jumped into the spaceship, hit the improbability drive and turned into sock puppets, they lost me. I almost shot a hole through my tv just to stop the madness. Luckily, the "stop" button was in reach.

Definitely a bad movie, but at least the shower scene was decent.

But...the first one had great kills. The sequels sucked, but shit, Candy Man was in it!

the movie is Gigli. i liked that movie but not for the plot, or anything. i like j.lopez

Actually it was also kinda deep. During the film you saw a bunch of propoganda advertisements, that was the director taking a stab at fascim.

I thought Starship Troopers was a clever parody on the conformity that we have in our military today....... Just kidding it sucked but the chick was hot!