Worst Movie Ever?

My god this looks as terrible as it gets!

War of the Worlds was pretty fuckin bad, so was Pink Panther. I had never walked out of a movie until Pink Panther.

You sure, PGA?

“A crowd watches in terror as the killer runs onto the roof and battles P.J., the sheriff’s son. This scene is hilarious because P.J., like all teens, is a skateboarder. He uses his board to block the hook and then skates across the roof and does an awesome trick.”

Damn, I’d PAY to see that!!! In a theater, that is. Not direct-to-TV, which is already paid for.

Good god, I had to stop after the 3rd paragraph. Hmm…I wonder why its a direct-to-video movie? Although there were some great movies that were DTV, this will not be one of them. Who is in the board room saying “You struck gold with this idea!”

[quote]StevenF wrote:
War of the Worlds was pretty fuckin bad, so was Pink Panther. I had never walked out of a movie until Pink Panther. [/quote]

Damn, I was going to rent that too. :frowning:

Sorry, worst movie ever was Troll II.

…Though, I saw on Something Awful that there’s actually a Troll III. Makes me want to find it to see if it’s worse.

[quote]jojobear wrote:
Good god, I had to stop after the 3rd paragraph. Hmm…I wonder why its a direct-to-video movie? Although there were some great movies that were DTV, this will not be one of them. Who is in the board room saying “You struck gold with this idea!”[/quote]

I dont even think that Jennifer Love Hewitt’s ass and boobs could save this, yeah…they could!

I’m pumped for Snakes on a Plane. It has to be the worst.

We got motherfuckin’ snakes.

Motherfucka’.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
I’m pumped for Snakes on a Plane. It has to be the worst.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417148/[/quote]

Please. Sam L. is in it. It won’t suck that bad regardless of what they do.

[quote]CC wrote:
We got motherfuckin’ snakes.

Motherfucka’.[/quote]

The point of Snakes on a Plane is that it’ll be one of the best bad movies ever.

SLJ at the Oscars:

“I’m here tonight to present the award everyone’s been waiting for: best movie. This award holds a special place in my heart because next year I’ll be winning it for Snakes on a Plane. Now I know, I know that sounds cocky, but I don’t give a damn. I’m guaranteeing that Snakes on a Plane will win best movie next year. Does not matter what else is coming out. New James Bond… no snakes in that! Ocean’s 13… where my snakes at? Shrek the Third… green, but not a snake. No movie shall triumph over Snakes on a Plane. Unless I happen to feel like making a movie called Mo’ Motha-fuckin’ Snakes on Mo’ Motha-fuckin’ Planes.”

This is going to be awesome.

I’m sorry, but any movie mentioned in this thread is Citizen Kane material compared to “Freddie Got Fingered”…

Snakes? On my plane? Oh, hell naw.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
I’m sorry, but any movie mentioned in this thread is Citizen Kane material compared to “Freddie Got Fingered”…[/quote]

Daddy would you like a sausage…

Im going to have to add the movie Open Water…and also the ending to The Omen. The ending made me want to run around punching everyone in the theater because I was so angry about it.

Worst movie that made the most money.

'Signs' wins hands down.

‘Last Action Hero’ was pretty bad.

[quote]johnny_law wrote:
‘Last Action Hero’ was pretty bad.[/quote]

Kiss my ass! I liked that movie!

Like any of us will trust the advice from anyone else around here.

I just saw X-men the other day. I won’t give away anything, but I have to say that wolverine has 1970’s Clint Eastwood hair.

Man, that lid and stache is fucking classic. I’m thinking it’s going to be the next big thing…

I’m expecting an award to be issued for it.

I liked both last action here AND signs.