Worst Line Women Give Men

The worst line I got (after asking a girl out to a concert) was “…why?” followed by long silence.

The worst line I ever gave to a woman was “You don’t look like a prostitute.” Seriously, it wasn’t actually that bad in context.

Me after 4 long island iced teas and a whole lot of jager shots:

“I mean, most guys don’t think you’re hot, but I like shorter girls with an ass. All thick and delicious. And hey, whether or not you did a bunch of football players freshman year, who cares, I really REALLY like you.”

wonder why she didnt talk to me for 6 months after that?

‘I tested positive…’
Doesn’t matter what it is, that shits bad.

“Everyone in here is so lame, I’m sooo glad you guys came in”

Oh yeah, and anything that starts with “my lawyer says”

DavidL-

“why???” - Man, ive gotten that line before too, its pretty painful.

I asked the hottest girl in the whole school to come to my tennis match (half joking/half serious).

She looks at me, totally DUMBFOUNDED and says “WHY???”

(i hear she’s fat now.)

Oh quit with the whining. Guys give way worse lines than girls. For example when I came home and caught my ex in bed with another female…“oh sorry I thought you weren’t coming home until tomorrow. Is there some where else you could stay tonight?” Another one of my all time favorites from my high school days when it wasn’t female to be an athlete…“You’re just like one of the guys.”

I usually don’t visit over here but this was too good to pass up. The worst line I ever got was this. I was dating this Indonesian girl, she wanted it in the backside. Hey, not a problem, just before I began she said this, “You’re about to feel what a homosexual feels” YEA, thanks.

[Oh yeah, and anything that starts with “my lawyer says”]

Kayrob -

Ever worse is anything that starts with, “my psychiatrist says”

Supsaiyan: Very good call! I actually received an e-mail from my ex 2 days ago that said “my therapist still sees something between us”

Oh quit with the whining. Guys give way worse lines than girls. For example when I came home and caught my ex in bed with another female…“oh sorry I thought you weren’t coming home until tomorrow. Is there some where else you could stay tonight?” Another one of my all time favorites from my high school days when it wasn’t female to be an athlete…“You’re just like one of the guys.”

So did that mean it was pretty much over after that? on the first line.

For the second line, it could have been worse. He could have said “you’re just like one of the guys but except you’re dick is smaller.”

Us guys have much more pressure on us to perform for women than what women do for men. It is a socialilogical fact and can be proven in any bar in America. Now third world countries is a different story :slight_smile: See we have to come up with corny stupid shit and yet still be original. Shit like are you a track star? why? because you’ve been running through my mind all day.
OR I think they should change the alphabet around? Why? So U and I can be together? Yeah, try getting laid like that. Going up and saying I think you are really pretty and I would like to go out with you sure the hell does not work.

I have said some stupid shit to try to get some hot guy in the bar’s attention. Maybe I am the exception to the rule. You guys do have way more pressure, but I am the kind of chick that is not affraid to go after what she wants.

Wow Kayrob, what’d you do to the poor girl that requires her to have therapy after your relationship? :wink:

And here I thought the worst line was “You’re so sweet.” I used to get that all the time.

“sorry, i have a boyfriend”…especially when you know they’re just bullshitting you

How 'bout this one, “I can see myself marrying someone exactly like you, but I just can’t date you right now.”

I have said some stupid shit to try to get some hot guy in the bar’s attention. Maybe I am the exception to the rule. You guys do have way more pressure, but I am the kind of chick that is not affraid to go after what she wants.

Yeah, like you even need to open your mouth. Let’s see how this works. “Hi” my name is Ericka"(looking super hot in a mini skirt or something like that) end of discussion. The difference between men and women is women know they are getting laid that night.

“sorry, i have a boyfriend”…especially when you know they’re just bullshitting you

Could be worse, “Sorry, I have a girlfriend” Ouch.

“fisheye” is any time they look back at you with that one cocked eye. Man, some days I’ll be at work and just start cracking up thinking about one fisheye or another!
john p, I have definitely been drunk and thought I was paying a compliment when I said " I like girls with a big ass." Oh man, somebody should follow me around with a tape recorder, I say some really stoopid chit mayne!