T Nation

Worst Line Women Give Men

After reading the ladder theory I want to know the worst thing you had a woman say to you. I think the worst thing I heard was, "I love you like a brother"! I thought to myself, "big fucking deal I'm so honored that you don't want to fuck me anymore, but you love me like a brother that means so much to me, DON'T THINK SO"!

Well according to the Ladder Theory thing I'm not doing to good. Everything the Ladder thing said that was bad girls do to me or say to me. lol

if a girl tells you she loves you like a brother. you should ask her if shes down with incest!

3 Doom signals:

Let`s just be friends.

Thats so nice/helpful/thoughtful of you.</i> Or its close cousin <i>Youre so nice.

Whether the girl interests me or not, or whether or not I have shown signs of interest, if I hear one of these 2 ligns, I know my goose is cooked.

Belay that.

One can tell just by judging the way a babe looks at you.

That doogie-waiting-for-his-bowl look is always true.

Whoever said nonverbal communication represented 93% of meaning was dead-on right.

Danny boy's right, it's all about the fuck-eye:-)

Fuck-eye ...

Concise. Precise. Says it all.

I like it. :0)

The friends thing is the worst. At that point I stop paying attention and move on.
Ross

It's all about the "FISH" eye. you know when they look back at you to make sure who's really back there and you can only see one eye, like a fish.

I would have to say the worst line ever was " I don't love you anymore." bitch.

Oh man, I must have been REALLY drunk last night.

I hate that one

"Now you have crabs AND a little dick"

1) "Can we just be friends?"

2) "You are SO much nicer than the other guys I've met!" (Yea...well so are Santa Clause and Barney...)

Mufasa

"Its ok, size doesn't matter to me!"

Worst line ever?

hoho....here goes....

"honey, I love you more than life itself and I feel that now I have to be honest with you. I haven't been using birth control this entire time, so I'm pregnant. Now we can be a family forever....."

This is a 100% serious line that was RECENTLY given to me. Girls are fucking evil man....

the MaxX,

During my stupid insecure days, I was given the "I'm pregnant" line 3 times by 3 different girls. Of course, it never turned out to be true. When the woman who is now my wife called me to tell me she was pregnant, I just said "I know. We're getting married during Spring Break." We've been married 5 years and I'm disgustingly happy. Trust your gut, man.

'whats your friends name?'

and i thought the fish eye was when you take it out of her pussy and put it in her ass and she looks back to see what the fuck you're doing

how bout this guys. it was about the second week of school, i sit down in my spot, trying to be nice friendly social guy. I say hi to this girl christian (kinda hot).

Me: Hey Christian
Chrisitian: "HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?????"

haha, that was a pretty awkward momenent, needless to say, that fucking bitch.

worst line:

"how do you know my name????"

ok my reply isint woroking??

This is some funny shit, guys. I especially like the "now we can be a family forever" line. Awesome. Here's my contribution:

Girlfriend: "It's 4am, Dave. Where have you been? I know you go to the gym at night, but come on. Well?"

Me: "You know where I've been, honey. You just said so. At the gym."

Girlfriend: "You like the gym more than me!!"

OOOOOHHH!!! Man, I had to bite my tongue after that one. All I wanted to say was "WELL IF YOU WOULD JUST HAVE SEX WITH ME MORE THAN ONCE A F#CKING YEAR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM!! HOW DID YOU END UP BEING SUCH AN ICE QUEEN!!!???"

Hehehe. I wasn't at the 24hr. gym. I was banging one of my coworkers. :slight_smile:
Man, I was glad when that b!tch could get out from under my wing and move out.