Worst. Lifting. Song. Ever.

Anything by Morrissey.

right sed fred, I’m to sexy for my shirt, or whatever the fuck the name of that song/singer is :slight_smile:

[quote]Mr.Bill wrote:
right sed fred, I’m to sexy for my shirt, or whatever the fuck the name of that song/singer is :)[/quote]

Like that isn’t in your cd player right now!

Biz Markie, just a friend.

Since I don’t lift at a gym that plays music over a PA and since I don’t wear headphones while I work out, the worst music to listen to while working out is someone else’s music when they are blaring it thru their headphones.

There is a girl who lifts at the same time as me who is always listening to what sounds like the horn section on “Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough” by Michael Jackson.

Cold Play, the scientist.

Mandy by Barry Manilow…ok i win

we all fell about laughing, a quick assault of the desk/pa system and AC/DC came to the rescue

Barney theme song. “I love you, you love me”

Video killed the radio star. And your workout.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
Country Radio - Anything

Really. I can’t squat if someone’s crying about losing their pickup/girlfriend/hot cousin/bag o’ meth[/quote]

Even if it’s Alabama?

Dustin

“The Birds and the Bees” as performed by Patrick and Eugene

You light up my life. Debbie Boone.

Just hearing it makes me wanna slam a letter opener thru my eardrum!

I think it is not only the worst lifting song of all time I believe it to be the All time undisputed champion of bad songs. And it is Muskrat love by America and later by Captain and Tenniel

How about REM - Everybody hurts

Not sure if that’s the right group, but they had a video for this shit also. haha Worst lifting song ever!

I don’t know the name of the song or the band. But it is so bad that every time I hear it, I get in a temporary bad mood.

The song starts with light strumming of chords and whispers of “…shake, shake…” and half way through turns into a rap song.

I absolutely HATE this song. Mozart would hang himself if he were alive today!

“Plain White Tee’s- Hey there Delilah”

GF used to listen to this song all the time, saturday was in the gym sure enough this song comes on…
if any of you have heard this song please tell me i have reason to be angry it was playing at the gym.

Wicked the Musical - Popular.

This came on at my gym. Twice.

I’ve heard most of those listed in this thread in my current shithole gym before but last week they managed New Kids and It’s Raining Men. I miss my old gym.

“Xanadu” - Olivia Newton John. They used to play it every morning in Emperor’s Gym in York.
Those who work there should be ashamed of themselves…

Anything by Elton John.