Worst. Lifting. Song. Ever.

“All by Myself” - Eric Carmen.

“I’m a Big, Big Girl…” By some chick who sounds like a little girl.

Someone actually turned that song on the loudspeakers when I was doing heavy (for me) squats.

I about lost all my strength when it got turned on.

kyle’s mom’s a bitch

Yeah, always seems to happen when you are doing squats.

I thought it was just me because i pissed off the desk guy.

[quote]Chickenmcnug wrote:
“All by Myself” - Eric Carmen.[/quote]

actualy… I could lift to this

worst song ever for lifting

DJ cammy “celebrate the summer”

Moby - We are all made of stars

Rave music. For some reason thats what they’re playing now where I work out.

I have actually had to lift to these songs because of the shit that yuppie gyms play.

I am Your Lady - Celine Dion -This one played a lot at the gym i lifted at in college, usually during my squats

I feel like a woman - Shania Twain

anything by celine dion

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Rave music. For some reason thats what they’re playing now where I work out.[/quote]

I could actually live with that. I mean, if it’s trance or near trance. I can zone out into zen mode really easily if I want to when listening to electronic music. But metal is better 99 1/2 % of the time.

They played some godawful dance remix of Boston’s “More Than A Feeling” at the gym the other day; that put me right off my workout, I had to go and throw up.

I felt so bad about it that I invested in an Mp3 player and ripped a bunch of Orange Goblin cds to try and cleanse myself.

I don’t mind the dance remix and techno stuff when i am doing cardio. But when I am lifting weights it is a bit much.

lol, grandpa got ran over by a reindeer. Brilliant!

they regularly have the “top hits” channel on at my gym which consists of songs by the likes of Kelly Clarkson. Needless to say, i need a new gym

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Rave music. For some reason thats what they’re playing now where I work out.[/quote]

I used to go to a Gold’s Gym and then one day they switched to rave/electronica and brought in all vinyl covered weights. It became a car dealership shortly afterward.

The gym I used to lift has a satellite radio subscription, so they usually just pick an obscure station and stick with it for the day. Once last summer they played a techno remix of the song from Brokeback Mountain. It actually wasn’t as bad as some of the stuff they play, but I thought it was pretty funny.

i have to say that i’d be totally into it if i ever heard “all by myself” @ the gym. into it in a twisted a.m. kinda way of course.

the worst tune for me is “do you believe in life after love” by cher.

Country Radio - Anything

Really. I can’t squat if someone’s crying about losing their pickup/girlfriend/hot cousin/bag o’ meth

[quote]swivel wrote:

the worst tune for me is “do you believe in life after love” by cher.[/quote]

Is that the song where she sounds like a robot?

[quote]Chickenmcnug wrote:
swivel wrote:

the worst tune for me is “do you believe in life after love” by cher.

Is that the song where she sounds like a robot? [/quote]

that’s the one.