Worst Gifts From Significant Others Ever

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
When I was in 7th grade, I was dating this girl and for Christmas I got her a monkey bracelet, I spent like $50 on it, which was a good bit of money in those days.

She got me a LeAnne Rimes “How Do I Live” single cassette tape.

[/quote]

I hope you gave it back to her, it would have helped her through some tough times during the breakup.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
only to get fucked. Or not fucked enough. [/quote]

Well, I am confused then.

I mean…I am pretty sure men buy gifts to get fucked…enough.

It seems the problem is the group of women hoping for no fucking to be going on.

I bought her a really nice ring that she wanted.

In return I can only fuck one woman…worst gift ever.

[quote]Tatsu wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I took my then-girlfriend to Europe for a whole month, saw the Netherlands, Paris, and all over Italy.

I paid for EVERYTHING, plane tix, hotels, rental car, you name it.

What did she get me ?.. A croissant that cost 2 Euros.

[/quote]
She was from Dutch ancestry?[/quote]

or scottish

[quote]GhorigTheBeefy wrote:

In return I can only fuck one woman…worst gift ever.[/quote]

LOL, dude I think I bought the same ring!

My wife just asks me what I want and then buys that exact thing. It is stupid to try to guess when you’re married and sharing the money anyhow.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Know why women do this shit? Cus they learn from chicks who buy expensive gifts for their man like guns, top end climbing gear, monogrammed sheepskin leather wallets only to get fucked. Or not fucked enough. [/quote]

…for a headless woman you’re pretty smart.

My wife and I have a joint account with me being the main earner - Christmas and Birthdays are kinda pointless now; even though she sets a limit to spend on each other, I usually end up going over by 2 or 3x

My brother once bought my wife and I a $10 electric screwdriver “set” for Xmas. For both of us. In the package there was a larger one and a smaller one that his cheap ass called “his and hers”. To put this into context, I’m a commercial electrician by trade - I have thousands of dollars worth of professional tools (Klein, Ideal, Greenlee, etc…) I would never be caught dead with a fucking shitty electric screwdriver! If I need it to spin, I have a Milwaukee 1/2 drill motor, or a Dewalt lithium ion set sitting in my truck. And his and hers? That high maintenance bitch would never EVER in her life do anything that required a screwdriver! (she had ME for anything that needed fixing, and wasn’t shy about saying that to anyone who would listen)

To put this into context, he had bought a house that year, and I pretty much helped him rewire the whole thing (new panel included) for free, and for my Xmas gift to him that year, I got him a compound miter saw (to help with home improvement projects he was still working on) and his wife a new sewing machine (she sews little dresses for my niece and other projects - she has a “sewing room”).

The year before, they bought me a fucking SOY cookbook with the gift receipt taped to the back cover (being well aware, after several debates with me, of my position on soy products vs. the value of animal protein - something most of us here can understand). I mean why go to the trouble of buying someone a gift you KNOW they are going to return? They are both passive aggressive liberal fucktards.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
My brother once bought my wife and I a $10 electric screwdriver “set” for Xmas. For both of us. In the package there was a larger one and a smaller one that his cheap ass called “his and hers”. To put this into context, I’m a commercial electrician by trade - I have thousands of dollars worth of professional tools (Klein, Ideal, Greenlee, etc…) I would never be caught dead with a fucking shitty electric screwdriver! If I need it to spin, I have a Milwaukee 1/2 drill motor, or a Dewalt lithium ion set sitting in my truck. And his and hers? That high maintenance bitch would never EVER in her life do anything that required a screwdriver! (she had ME for anything that needed fixing, and wasn’t shy about saying that to anyone who would listen)

To put this into context, he had bought a house that year, and I pretty much helped him rewire the whole thing (new panel included) for free, and for my Xmas gift to him that year, I got him a compound miter saw (to help with home improvement projects he was still working on) and his wife a new sewing machine (she sews little dresses for my niece and other projects - she has a “sewing room”).

The year before, they bought me a fucking SOY cookbook with the gift receipt taped to the back cover (being well aware, after several debates with me, of my position on soy products vs. the value of animal protein - something most of us here can understand). I mean why go to the trouble of buying someone a gift you KNOW they are going to return? They are both passive aggressive liberal fucktards.[/quote]
lmfao

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

The year before, they bought me a fucking SOY cookbook with the gift receipt taped to the back cover (being well aware, after several debates with me, of my position on soy products vs. the value of animal protein - something most of us here can understand). I mean why go to the trouble of buying someone a gift you KNOW they are going to return? They are both passive aggressive liberal fucktards.[/quote]

At least they weren’t re-gifters. I have one well-to-do sister inlaw that does that. She combs garage sales, closeouts, window display items, etc. We do a secret santa thing on my wife’s side of the family and mine. This cheap bitch is on my side and you can count on getting skunked if she gets you to get a gift for.

My kids have gotten out of style toys that couldn’t be returned to the store since they were so old. My other sister inlaw got a pocketbook that must have been a display item, one side was bleached out from the sun and the tag looked fried. I think she got like $10 when she returned it since it was bought on a closeout.

As of last year, we have abandoned the secret santa on my side of the family.

Rob

Was it my precious?

Well, since brothers have been mentioned, I think I can mention my grandma without the “significant other” part of the thread title getting awkward.

Anyway, she bought me three pairs of unbranded, plain white sports socks last christmas, because “I know you like sport”

My 49th birthday. I come home from work and see a Hersey’s Dark chocolate bar on the counter with a hand written note, “Happy Birthday”.
“OK” I say to myself, “this is going to be great!” I had been working about 60 hours a week at one job, working part time at another and doing all the housework while my wife went back to school. I know she had been waiting for the chance to tell me what a great guys I was and this was going to be it! This had to be just like Willy Wonka. I was going to open the candy bar and find the Golden Ticket!. A weekend away just the two of us. A special dinner out. Incredible knock your socks off sex! I could only imagine the possibilities! As I unwrapped the candy bar the tension was incredible. I prolonged the unveiling. Slowly pealing back one corner. " Boy", I thought to myself “she did a great job of rewrapping this candy bar.” Gently peeling, nothing. A little further. Nothing. Just rip it off!..Nothing. Just a candy bar. And that was it.
Bummer.

[quote]MaazerSmiit wrote:
Well, since brothers have been mentioned, I think I can mention my grandma without the “significant other” part of the thread title getting awkward.

Anyway, she bought me three pairs of unbranded, plain white sports socks last christmas, because “I know you like sport”[/quote]

At least she was thinking about you. I always got a $2 bill from my grandmother for Christmas.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

Anyway, she bought me three pairs of unbranded, plain white sports socks last christmas, because “I know you like sport”[/quote]

At least she was thinking about you. I always got a $2 bill from my grandmother for Christmas.[/quote]

Quit your kvetching! What have I goten for Christmas from anyone, ever? Bumpkis!

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:

Was it my precious?[/quote]

Lulz like there is anything precious in a marriage.

[quote]stokes1989 wrote:

Was it my precious?[/quote]

hahaha literally lol’d

[quote]theBeth wrote:
Know why women do this shit? Cus they learn from chicks who buy expensive gifts for their man like guns, top end climbing gear, monogrammed sheepskin leather wallets only to get fucked. Or not fucked enough. [/quote]

Yeah, and this only applies to women, right?

[quote]The Greek wrote:

[quote]theBeth wrote:

Yeah, and this only applies to women, right? [/quote]

Ok so selfish asshole-ism goes both ways. Impasse?

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

At least she was thinking about you. I always got a $2 bill from my grandmother for Christmas.[/quote]

Quit your kvetching! What have I goten for Christmas from anyone, ever? Bumpkis![/quote]

Hahahaha! JewB I would love to put you on my Christmas card list! A good friend of mine just moved to Israel and I had to promise to continue sending him Christmas cards. Do you KNOW the postage to Israel? Oy vey iz mir!