Worst Form Ever Videos

A for effort. C for contortion skills.

Well… I mean, you gotta give him credit for his intensity… but uh… uhh…

Honestly, I’m the first one to say my form isn’t always great, because I’m still new-ish to powerlifting/heavy weightlifting and what not, but seriously, this kid is either gonna break his fucking back, or straight up kill himself or someone else with form like that.

Really. Wow. And his spotter doesn’t say anything about his form? And what the hell was that attempted power clean, on a wet piece of plywood, on a sloped driveway? Good God.

Someone needs to tell this YouTube clown “YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG.”

This IS AMAZING, Really. I mean painfull but Amazing.
I kinda admire his will to keep going. Is this guy still around? Sill Lifting? I hope he finds someone to guide him on his lifting Tech or hell someone give me his email address so I can help him out. EFF that someone send him some DVD’s from Ed Coan or EliteFTS.
Oh LAWD my eyes are watering that was so very painfull.

one of the legendary threads

I don’t remember who said it, but apparently the guy now competes in strongman (I think) and is doing much, much better in the gym (and still in one piece… I am SO jealous of his “Iron-Spine-Gene” :slight_smile:

exactly ^. the guy is nuts and his form should have hospitalized him by now but i’ve heard he’s progressed and improved.

A for effort and willingness to try, he’s just a dumb fucker. if people lifted more than they talked about lifting on these forums, more people would progress further.

that much said my back hurts watching that guy.

here he’s doing a zercher deadlift:

youtube description: "This man is a beast. He’s been able to avoid injury time and time again despite using attrocious form on every excercise known to man. Courtesy to Max Diesel Weasel. This video makes you wonder whether he maxes out the first time he tries an exercise.

In this zercher deadlift his back is bent like a lobster’s tail and you can almost hear his discs popping out one by one. This man must have a spine made of steel."

I keep thinking of the Movie “Unbreakable”

Who admits to having had form as poor in the past? I don’t know if I ever did because I did not film and so but I can admit to doing some pretty stupid and dangerous things.

Here he is with a 530 deadlift at 164 lbs bodyweight. Impressive, IMHO.

The OP has a seriously scary obsession with me. He took the time to concoct a scheme using a writer for Musclemag International in order to download all of my old videos from 2004-2007. He then chose 15 of those videos that gave him the biggest boner, created a YouTube channel, posted those 15 videos, and typed a unique analysis of each of the 15 videos in the description box. Then, as if that wasn’t scary enough, he posts a comment in 3-4 videos that people uploaded like those 15, telling people to view the 15 on his channel. Now, I found this thread on T-Nation which he created an account for the sole purpose of embedding the videos.

I think that I need a restraining order on this psycho.

BTW, I’m #20 on the PowerliftingWatch.com Raw Deadlift for 165lb lifters in 2010, #18 in 2009, along with #76 in the Top 100 of Powerlifting USA magazine on the raw/equipped deadlift list, which is in the February 2010 issue.

Epic fail, troll.

[quote]maxbm wrote:
The OP has a seriously scary obsession with me. He took the time to concoct a scheme using a writer for Musclemag International in order to download all of my old videos from 2004-2007. He then chose 15 of those videos that gave him the biggest boner, created a YouTube channel, posted those 15 videos, and typed a unique analysis of each of the 15 videos in the description box. Then, as if that wasn’t scary enough, he posts a comment in 3-4 videos that people uploaded like those 15, telling people to view the 15 on his channel. Now, I found this thread on T-Nation which he created an account for the sole purpose of embedding the videos.

I think that I need a restraining order on this psycho.

BTW, I’m #20 on the PowerliftingWatch.com Raw Deadlift for 165lb lifters in 2010, #18 in 2009, along with #76 in the Top 100 of Powerlifting USA magazine on the raw/equipped deadlift list, which is in the February 2010 issue.

Epic fail, troll.[/quote]

Congratulations Max, how does it feel to have your own stalker? Do you get nice things sent you in the mail like in the movies?

Seriously, your progress over the last year or so has been fantastic. Please note, I was not stalking just seen various update videos you posted. :slight_smile:

Are you intending on staying raw and at 165 or do you plan on moving up and/or getting into gear?

PS- How the hell does a stalker miss the recent videos???

Ruggerlife: Thanks for the kind words. However, a stalker would be cool if it was a she, not a he. LOL

I will be doing another WNPF meet on March 27th, again in the Open 165 Raw division. After that, I will probably remain in the 165 class until it becomes too difficult to cut weight. In terms of raw/equipped, I intend to stay with raw lifting for the foreseeable future.

Max, for sure you’ve really hung in there, but you’ve gotta admit, that clean on the wet plywood is a classic.
Good luck with your next meet!

I would almost say the guy at the powerlifting meets is not the same guy. Where’s the rounded back? If it is the same guy he cleaned up his form a lot.

[quote]dianab wrote:
Max, for sure you’ve really hung in there, but you’ve gotta admit, that clean on the wet plywood is a classic.
Good luck with your next meet![/quote]

Thanks, Diana. Yeah, not the brightest idea. :wink:

Good stuff DW. Why no Arnold though?!

Great job on improving your form. Bit creepy about the lengths the person went through though.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Good stuff DW. Why no Arnold though?![/quote]

Thanks.

I’m not going to the Arnold because too many of my friends bailed at the last minute.