T Nation

Worst Form Ever Videos

hi guys,

don’t know whether you’ve seen these videos before, I just found them on youtube. the most attrocious form on exercises i’ve ever seen:

i put the right videos in now - they sent shivers down my spine.

lol the clean was hilarious, then at the end when he just dumps it onto his knees.

Those videos are almost on par with watching Willis McGahee or Shaun Livingston blow out there knees. All three of them just look so painful and awkward.

you ever get that feeling when you wish somebody will get hurt ?

you know youre not supposed to get it but i get it when i watch him !

anybody know his name?

is he still alive today?

he posted/ posts on this forum. I remember reading a thread about him. He created another acct name though but i’ve seen his posts recently in other topics.

I’m looking into my crystal ball … I see paralysis in that young man’s future

WTF did I just watch?

Way more weasel than diesel.

Living next to this guy must be a woot. Standing on a wet sheet of plywood on a slanted driveway?
Plenty of wins in this guy.

Living next to this guy must be a woot. Standing on a wet sheet of plywood on a slanted driveway?
Plenty of wins in this guy.

I swear in the deadlift video he shat out his spine

ROFL Bambi

Clean + front squatting outdoors while it’s raining has to get him a Darwin award

here are 3 more videos of him, gotta love the grunting:

[quote]jamesbidon wrote:
i put the right videos in now - they sent shivers down my spine. [/quote]
They sent herniations down my spine.

The best part about his deadlift is when he raises onto his toes to nudge the bar a little higher. He’s resourceful as hell!

wow. just wow.

this should be posted in the beginners forum of WHAT NOT TO DO. and why you need to go with a weight you can actually handle.

believe it or not there have to be other people out there with poor form (not saying nearly this fucking bad because this is actually the worst ive ever seen), but im sure some newbies can learn a little from this.