Worst College Papers

I have to write a 5-8, MLA perfect, pager on Pride and Prejudice.

Kill me now!

[quote]PGA wrote:

Kill me now![/quote]

Psst…wuss.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
PGA wrote:

Kill me now!

Psst…wuss.[/quote]

This is after two reaction papers on the same damn book!

I get to write a 30 page manual on weight training!!!

[quote]PGA wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
PGA wrote:

Kill me now!

Psst…wuss.

This is after two reaction papers on the same damn book![/quote]

Write about my pride and your prejudice!

Should work out fine…LOL!

Five to eight pages is nothing, really. I would think a very shallow analysis of this book would easily fill five pages. Of course, if you haven’t really read the book, you’ll have problems.

I’m writing a 5 page paper on the internet and its benefits to students.

Should I include T-Nation as one of them?

Man, I hate MLA citations and shit.

They should re-instate the “I said so” clause.

Papers on Pride and Prejudice should be written by women.

Men do things like science and math.

Drop the class.

bro, no offense

but i am in high school and i have a 6 pager on virginia woolf’s The Waves due thursday…quit crying

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Drop the class.

[/quote]

LMAO!

[quote]PGA wrote:

Kill me now![/quote]

Don’t worry, as we speak, Jewish Frogmen (isrealite navy seals) are swimming up your toliet, and will be slitting your throat the next time you sit down to take a shit.

Seriously though, I have to write prosecution summaries for one class, I have to write a one page essay every week in another class, and I have to write a 5 page paper profiliing an important offender in another class.
Just remember PGA, colleges take all your money, make you do stupid shit, and then give you a peice of fucking paper in return. And yet people who go to college are supposed to be “smart” and “educated”

Does Austen Piss You Off?

Really, if you’ve done 2 reaction papers and have been reading the book, then 1250-2000 words is nothing.

And remember, the typical typed paper was 250 words prior to computers. With the advent of non-fixed-space fonts, you wind up typing MORE to fill the page. So type it in 12-point Courier, which will mimic the mono-spacing of an old Smith-Corona. Then you will get to your page-count faster and a teacher shouldn’t complain (especially one my age or older).

But do not make the font size larger than 12. And keep those margins MLA style!

[quote]TShaw wrote:
Does Austen Piss You Off?

Really, if you’ve done 2 reaction papers and have been reading the book, then 1250-2000 words is nothing.

And remember, the typical typed paper was 250 words prior to computers. With the advent of non-fixed-space fonts, you wind up typing MORE to fill the page. So type it in 12-point Courier, which will mimic the mono-spacing of an old Smith-Corona. Then you will get to your page-count faster and a teacher shouldn’t complain (especially one my age or older).

But do not make the font size larger than 12. And keep those margins MLA style![/quote]

Its not that its “difficult” its just a pain in the ass. Its beating a dead horse. There are only so many wasy you can write “this is a chick book.”

This teacher is a pain in the ass. Semester is over in two weeks (minue Thanksgiving week off) and she hasnt given anybody a progress grade. Nobody has received a grade on any paper. Just a bunch of corrections. Everybody thinks they’re failing. She only has negatives to say about out papers and with very little positives.

Don’t worry, I get to write multiple engineering lab reports every week that often exceed 15 pages each (some as much as 30-40 pgs). I will have carpal tunnel by the end of the semester.

I’m writing a ten page paper on the physiological effects of BSE on cattle, I’ve already written a ten page paper on composite beef breeds of cattle and i have a twenty page paper due on the methods and procedures of torture in spanish inquisiton trials…

ahh, college.

In my gen ed’s we had to write everything in MLA. I didnt think it was too bad til i started writing papers for my major in APA. half the time i couldnt remember which of the references in my bibliography i had actually read, but i sure as hell know my prof wasn’t going to check everything the author wrote in 1997.

I never thought i’d be plugging APA style writing.

[quote]john w wrote:
I’m writing a ten page paper on the physiological effects of BSE on cattle, I’ve already written a ten page paper on composite beef breeds of cattle and i have a twenty page paper due on the methods and procedures of torture in spanish inquisiton trials…

ahh, college.[/quote]

How in the hell can you write 10 pages on the composite breeds of cattle? You have English, Exotics, and their crosses.

Professors must love to wield their power. I didn’t even know ag professors could read that well.

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

Drop the class.

[/quote]

So writing is only for women huh? And the greatest writers in the history of the world have all been women, right?

Wait a second…

Dumb fucking comment.

[quote]john w wrote:

ahh, college.[/quote]

Will you please post your paper on the torturing during the spanish inquisition here on T-Nation, I bet it would be a great read.

also, please forward it to the white house, they can always use new ideas.