Worst Beer

Natural light is reaaaallly bad. Also, I had some nasty been once in Minnesota, I cant remember what it was called, but it had corn pictures in the packaging, nasty, but very cheap.

maybe slappy knows about it

I had some sort of Taiwanese beer once that was pretty terrible, but the worst I’ve had was Cook’s. As I recall it came in a generic white can that just said Beer on the front, and when I poured it in a glass I could see chunks floating in it.

The warm bottle a friend handed me once after coming back from taking a piss.

DR. J wrote:
maybe slappy knows about it

Cant think of any right now, the summit label could be mistaken for corn, i hope you realize this is just giving me an excuse to head over the liquor store. i thought of a couple more that deserve to be in this category, Blatz was really bad, and a few years back we had a wave of “Pigs Eye” come into town, god awful stuff, but it had a picture of a pirate on the label!

EVIL EYE

that shit is 10% malt liquor, it makes Steel Reserve taste like friggin WATER!

or Tommynocker Butthead, but mainly because it tastes like a mix of nuts, stale old coffee (which I don’t like) and beer.

still though, Evil Eye is nasty…

ojo mallo fer shickity yo dat stuff iz duh nastizziest

Meister Brau…30 cents a can says it all.

SPILT

Well, there is Elephant Beer, but I don’t think you can get that in the States. Something about high formaldehyde concentration (maybe not really, but it tastes like it). It has a green sheen to it. Oh yeah, and hangovers to die for.

Let’s see. Side Pocket Ale. They bill it as high gravity beer. It’s a malt liqour (there was a shock)that tastes like it has been reduced. It’s also something to the effect of 8 point. Really strong. That’s a good thing, because if you can handle the taste, you deserve to get drunk. Check it out at http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/sidepocketale.html

Busch light. Have some of that with some McD’s fries and it’s worse than any protien gas ever. Oh yeah, and it tastes bad, too.

-folly

Yall have obviously never been broke ass alcoholics from the age of 16-20.

Camo, Schlitz, Blue Bull, Red Bull, Hurricane, Steel Reserves

Drink those every day for 2 months straight (unless you scrape enough money to get a handle of aristocrat rum, vodka, or gin) and miller high life tastes like a ripe pair of titties.

Yall have obviously never been broke ass alcoholics from the age of 16-20.

I did a stint like that years ago, my choice of liquor: Karkov vodka, cost ya 2 bucks, a massive fuckin headache and multiple bruises.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
How about Golden Anniversary? Or The Beast (Milwaukee’s Best)? Those are both like trying to choke down liquid sandpaper.[/quote]

YEAH IT’S BAD BUT YO HAVE TO LOVE THE PRICE!

Worst beer? Anything with “Milwaukee” in the name.

[quote]pookie wrote:
The warm bottle a friend handed me once after coming back from taking a piss.[/quote]

Oh dear god no.

My first beer was Meister Brau. I was around 14, my friend had a fridge in his garage, and it was cheap.

I enjoy a Lambic beer in the Fall with food. That’s the blueberry, peach, rasberry beer. Sam Adams makes a great Cranberry Lambic that perfect for Turkey Day.

There are a lot of really really really bad regional local micro brews out there, so we’ll all have our own horror stories. For me, it’s a hot summer day and I like a dumb ass order the Young’s Oatmeal Stout. Tasted like I needed to chop a banana into it.

well considering im from wisconsin. i feel i need to post. in no particular order worst beer:
bud ice
the BEAST
natural ice
we used to have Beast drinking contests back in tha day. knowbody ever finished off more than 16 of those badboys.that is some potent shit!
the hangovers are disgusting to say the least.rotten beer farts so bad u can almost taste em!

[quote]p-dub wrote:
well considering im from wisconsin. i feel i need to post. in no particular order worst beer:
bud ice
the BEAST
natural ice
we used to have Beast drinking contests back in tha day. knowbody ever finished off more than 16 of those badboys.that is some potent shit!
the hangovers are disgusting to say the least.rotten beer farts so bad u can almost taste em![/quote]

Oh, yeah. shudder. Natty Light’s gotta be added to the list too.

King Cobra

I don’t know how you guys can be hating on the malt liquor. Haven’t tried Evil Eye, but at 1.85 a pop, 6 buck will get me absolutely wasted. I can’t believe no one’s mentioned Samuel Adams. For it’s price that stuff is crap.

[quote]IagoMB wrote:
pookie wrote:
The warm bottle a friend handed me once after coming back from taking a piss.

Oh dear god no.

My first beer was Meister Brau. I was around 14, my friend had a fridge in his garage, and it was cheap.

I enjoy a Lambic beer in the Fall with food. That’s the blueberry, peach, rasberry beer. Sam Adams makes a great Cranberry Lambic that perfect for Turkey Day.

There are a lot of really really really bad regional local micro brews out there, so we’ll all have our own horror stories. For me, it’s a hot summer day and I like a dumb ass order the Young’s Oatmeal Stout. Tasted like I needed to chop a banana into it. [/quote]

My first was when me and my bud paid $10 for a sixer of this beer that had agave cactus juice or some shit in it. I can’t remember the name at the moment. We each drank about a half a bottle, and then decided we’d “drink the rest later”. About a month later we just threw them out. We were in seventh grade.

Key Stone sucks donkey dick, look what tequila did to my buddy, be carefull guys