Wormwood's Ghey Hat

It’s stupid. It’s one of those beanies with a small brim. Like how does the brim add any functionality to the hat? It’s too small to keep rain, or sun from your eyes. You will all have to wait in anticipation until he responds to this to see what I am talking about because I am not infecting my computer with a picture of that hat. Oh and it’s like this 70’s poop brown color. Horrible.

V

sonofabitch

i wanted to make this thread.

you know those things stopped being fashionable when AE started carrying them

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
sonofabitch

you know those things stopped being fashionable when AE started carrying them[/quote]

You keep up with the AE (American Eagle I assume) fashion trends? I think you might be trying too hard.

I don’t know what hat you guys are talking about, so can’t agree or disagree on how ghey it is.

Is it more or less ghey than THIS hat?

Some self-assured people confidently open the door for criticism.

Others like creating an illusion on a substrate of doubt. :wink:

This post will contain everything I know or care about fashion.

If fashion is cyclical, I can wear whatever I want and I’m either in fashion, or ahead of my time.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
sonofabitch

you know those things stopped being fashionable when AE started carrying them[/quote]

I agree 10000% (I said the same thing in the sickabs thread and then wormwood threatened to bite my head off)

You don’t look like an indie hipster, Wormwood. cut it out!!

and it looks like you have doodoo on your head. ohsnap.

but if its any consolation, i wore one of those like, 4 years ago. i still have it

Wormwood’s hat isn’t bad (due to the fact that I have one in grey) and he is good peeps.

i laughed my ass off when i saw this thread.

yes the hat is stupid. but it helps me keep my anonymity in the gym when i’m working out.

I work the front desk, so when i’m on the floor people always ask me for help and it’s annoying. with my hat on and my earphones in, nobody bothers me.

p.s. suck my dick.

EDIT: BSRunner, as a general rule of thumb, take everything i say on the internet with a grain of salt. i’m not here to make stupid comments, not enemies.

It’s a healthy poo-poo color though

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Wormwood’s hat isn’t bad (due to the fact that I have one in grey) and he is good peeps.[/quote]

x2

It IS a flamboyant hat… not ghey.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Wormwood’s hat isn’t bad (due to the fact that I have one in grey) and he is good peeps.[/quote]

x2

It IS a flamboyant hat… not ghey.[/quote]

I’ll go x3.

It’s not something I really give a shit about, but I don’t see 'em all that often so - more power to wormwood!

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

yes the hat is stupid. but it helps me keep my anonymity in the gym when i’m working out.

I work the front desk, so when i’m on the floor people always ask me for help and it’s annoying. with my hat on and my earphones in, nobody bothers me.

p.s. suck my dick.

BSRunner, as a general rule of thumb, take everything i say on the internet with a grain of salt. i’m here to make stupid comments, not enemies.
[/quote]

hey look i finally got my own post right! yay for me!

p.s. suck my dick.

EDIT: BSRunner, as a general rule of thumb, take everything i say on the internet with a grain of salt. i’m not here to make stupid comments, not enemies.
[/quote]

haha i assumed that already, i hope it you know it goes both ways… (i’m bad at online sarcasm)

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

x2

I agree now that I see his hat-- it’s not that bad. I mean, it’s not like he has a couple tigers in his avatar. Oh, wait… Uh, nevermind.

[quote]BSrunner wrote:

p.s. suck my dick.

[/quote]

haha i assumed that already, i hope you know I go both ways… (i’m bad at online flirting)
[/quote]

Fixed: I guess you thought “suck my dick” was an invitation?

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

x2

I agree now that I see his hat-- it’s not that bad. I mean, it’s not like he has a couple tigers in his avatar. Oh, wait… Uh, nevermind.[/quote]

Hey! How do you know they’re male tigers, huh, Steely?!?!

You DON’T!! HA!!

There’s no such thing as homosexual tigers. It’s a known fact.

tsk tsk. look at those spelling errors. I give your fix a C-

tsk tsk. look at those spelling errors. I give your fix a C-[/quote]

Where?