World's Strongest Woman

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Okay it was a bit of a waste of time. I’d prefer more training information and hard data on her lifts. I’d prefer less information on her struggle with her weight and body image.[/quote]

That’d be nice, but I think it’ll be a cold day in hell when the mainstream media eschews human interest for details on training routine. Well, unless that training routine involve yoga, in which case we’ve got a story!

[quote]imhungry wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
dianab wrote:
Is there a point to this thread?

The point was to fuck with women powerlifters, who apparently “he” has issues with. It’s just a way of pushing buttons and getting attention.

I have no issue with female powerlifters at all. If a female wants to participate in the sport, fantastic.

Oh, that’s just the impression I got from what you’ve posted recently, and the initial comment that started the thread.

I didn’t realize that you started this thread to show your support of women powerlifters. My bad.[/quote]

No problem.

For the record, she is pretty ugly.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
dianab wrote:

The point was to fuck with women powerlifters, who apparently “he” has issues with. It’s just a way of pushing buttons and getting attention.

I have no issue with female powerlifters at all. If a female wants to participate in the sport, fantastic.

Oh, that’s just the impression I got from what you’ve posted recently, and the initial comment that started the thread.

I didn’t realize that you started this thread to show your support of women powerlifters. My bad.[/quote]

This may seem to be a minor point, but she’s not a powerlifter, she’s an olympic weightlifter. I’d think that if theres going to be ana argument it at least makes sense to use the appropriate term so that we can pretend that we know what we’re talking about

[quote]Otep wrote:
She looks so happy.

You can’t hate that.[/quote]

hahaha

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
dianab wrote:

I didn’t realize that you started this thread to show your support of women powerlifters. My bad.

No problem.

For the record, she is pretty ugly. [/quote]

So did you start this thread with admiration for her abilities, or was it just to say she’s ugly and should have a dick? Be honest, please.

For the record, I’m sure she gives a shit about what you think. I know I don’t.

Aneta Florczyk, World’s Strongest Woman 2003, 2005, and 2006.

Enough said…

imhungry wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
dianab wrote:

I didn’t realize that you started this thread to show your support of women powerlifters. My bad.

No problem.

For the record, she is pretty ugly. [/quote]

You don’t get medals for bein’ purrty

[quote]dianab wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
imhungry wrote:
dianab wrote:

No problem.

For the record, she is pretty ugly.

So did you start this thread with admiration for her abilities, or was it just to say she’s ugly and should have a dick? Be honest, please.

For the record, I’m sure she gives a shit about what you think. I know I don’t.
[/quote]

He started it because he believes all women should exercise to look like playboy models and if they dare touch a weight, they better be wearing gloves and the weight should be pink. It’s a sad attempt to get attention and get all the PL girls riled up like he did in this thread…

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/advice_xmas_gift_for_a_girl_that_trains

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
It’s a sad attempt to get attention and get all the PL girls riled up …[/quote]

It’s a pathetic attempt really. But I really like it when the trolls are obvious and I never have to take seriously anything they write.

[quote]Christine wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
It’s a sad attempt to get attention and get all the PL girls riled up …

It’s a pathetic attempt really. But I really like it when the trolls are obvious and I never have to take seriously anything they write.[/quote]

Indeed. Shall we turn this into a thread celebrating strong women, perhaps with some more pictures?

(That’s Shannon Hartnett, by the way)

Indeed. Shall we turn this into a thread celebrating strong women, perhaps with some more pictures?
[/quote]

Please do.

Otep wrote:
She looks so happy.

You can’t hate that.

hahaha[/quote]

She’s probably a kind and gentle woman who loves to lift. Ripping her makes you out to be an asshole. Then again, if she’s not kind and gentle, she’d probably tear your head off and piss down the hole.

You’re in a lose-lose situation with this thread.

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:

Please do.[/quote]

Will do. Hartnett again.

Jill Mills.

If we’re talking about world’s strongest women, can’t forget about Becca Swanson.

[quote]Bchamp wrote:
Aneta Florczyk, World’s Strongest Woman 2003, 2005, and 2006.

Enough said…[/quote]

and 2008

I couldnt even joke about wanting to sleep with her.

Me likey the strong women. Me likey them alot. I can’t seem to bring myself to hate on any of them. They are all beautiful. I especially liked the one of the Korean happy as hell. It’s not too often you see someone truly in the throes (throws [sp?]) of joy. In this day and age, any bit of happiness should be appreciated. Oh well…my two cents.

This reminds me of the sonic commercial.

Jill Mills.[/quote]

She’s a badass. In a good way.