World's Strongest Man In Cali.!

From Jesse Marunde’s board

Worlds Strongest Man 2007 is planned to be held in Anaheim, California at Disney. Prelims are scheduled to take place Sept 15, 16, 17, 18 and the finals on 21, 22, 23

I am pumped and will be there every day! No more info has been posted yet.

savickas will win!

Sweet that would make a hell of a vacation :)I imagine a Tad pricey though

Phill

[quote]sabaz wrote:
savickas will win! [/quote]

lol…

I wish he would be there.

why hasn’t savickas been on the met-rx wsm competitions anyway?because he keeps dominating the arnold’s strongman competition.

[quote]MAS50 wrote:
why hasn’t savickas been on the met-rx wsm competitions anyway?because he keeps dominating the arnold’s strongman competition.[/quote]

I wish he was!

There was a split after WSM 2004 and there is now two federations, IFSA and I think it is TWI? (the one that does met-rx WSM) So there is now two seperate “Worlds Strongest Man” competitions, which just sounds silly and IMO hurts the sport. As the talent gets diluted and their is always debate on who is really the strongest in the world.

Do a search there is info all over the internet.

IFSA Worlds Strongest Man is televised on the Vs network but the production quailty is poor IMO even though I like the fact is more static and heavier all around.

BTW Savickas won IFSA WSM both years, 2005 and 2006.

OK lets keep this thread on topic now please

damn and strong man was supposed to be no weight class, not federation sport at some point…

tell us all about it when you get in the top 3 and stuff …

[quote]sabaz wrote:
damn and strong man was supposed to be no weight class, not federation sport at some point…

tell us all about it when you get in the top 3 and stuff …[/quote]

Well I think the weighclasses are a good idea, it will help the sport grow on an amature level which means more fans. Some people are not built to be 350lbs

I am confused by your second sentance, top 3? Who are you talking to?

i presume you will go as a competitor … so … you should be in the top 3 of your weight class! ha ha

never mind that…