T Nation

World's Strongest Man Found in Eygpt

Too dangerous for the military …and prison :slight_smile:

WTF? intersting

That was maybe the strangest thing I have ever seen.

Start to finish, it was just weird.

Wow, those people are so fucking backwards I can’t even laugh at that.

I think the guy has been watching southpark where Cartman gets on the mass gainer shakes.

He’s so buff he can’t get on the bus.

Tissue samples to determine how much horsepower you have is a nice touch.

Haha. I love how he says doctors tested his “horsepower” by taking samples from his spine.

Bwahahahhahaha.

How do people come up with this shit?

its a “marketing” gimmic
like christians and the “power team”
the guys you see on tv preaching the gospel and ripping phone books and bending steel rods.

Its not that he trained ohh no none of these guys work out its that “god bestowed upon them the power” and if you believe in their god,and live by their word you too can have that kind of strength and a humble heart to use it correctly.

bleh its all crap.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
its a “marketing” gimmic
the guys you see on tv preaching the gospel and ripping phone books and bending steel rods.

Its not that he trained ohh no none of these guys work out its that “god bestowed upon them the power” and if you believe in their god,and live by their word you too can have that kind of strength and a humble heart to use it correctly.

bleh its all crap.
[/quote]

Its the butter. I see a new supplement on the horizon. Butter blast cold fusion 3000, better than steroidz!!!

Wow, what a bunch of crap. Been a while since I’ve seen anything that funny.

Though I would have liked to see him eat a pound of raw mutton and wash it down with butter.

Hulk has 4 wives.

He “must have sex with his wives 15 times.” It’s all very well documented in his medical reports. Apparently his semen is too strong for just one.

He also has a medical report that prevents him from working…

This guy sounds no different than half of the inner-city population of Milwaukee.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
its a “marketing” gimmic

[/quote]

Well I saw the power team when i was like 12 and those guys were pretty jacked. I beleive they were “chemically enhanced”, as opposed to them stating its all god given but, they were pretty legit as far as the feats they acheived!

But, this guy uses the same coin trick…I wonder why he would not do anything LIVE??? hmmmmmmm…he will break your hand if you shake it. HA

It’s on the interwebz - it has to be true.

“So you’ve tried to lift huge rocks or something?”

“why would I do that? Who would want me to lift huge rocks?”

I dont know how the hosts weren’t laughing hysterically when he claimed a demonstration of his strength is too dangerous for others

He has sex with each of his 4 wives 15 times each day. He says “it is medically documented”, what does that even mean?! lol

fat dude with an over-inflated ego and spent way too much time roleplaying superman.

OMG lol. I feel almost embarased for him.

He drinks melted butter pmsl!!

This is by far the BEST trool job ever! I cant stop watching it over and over. I love the melted butter part and him getting tested for horsepower.

-Classic

Less talking more action.