Worlds Smallest Body Builder

From the photo caption (original article), it says the tall guy is Prem Chand.
Hard to believe he once looked this good.

On the other hand, perhaps the name Prem Chand is as common in Iraq as John Smith is here in the US.

lol

[quote]JASE72 wrote:
thats freakin hilarious. If you stick your hand in his ass he doubles as the mst realistic puppet everrrrr. Lmao. i would never have believed that picture if i didnt Google “worlds smallest man” and saw another picture of the same guy.[/quote]

this is rude. He is a real person

Weak. I could do that many pullups X 100 if I weighed 19 pounds. AND I wouldn’t need anyone to help me down.

Lol. just kidding of course.

That’s actually pretty awesome that he trains!

I’m pretty sure this guy has a rap video out too, I saw it on youtube a while ago.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
JASE72 wrote:
thats freakin hilarious. If you stick your hand in his ass he doubles as the mst realistic puppet everrrrr. Lmao. i would never have believed that picture if i didnt Google “worlds smallest man” and saw another picture of the same guy.

this is rude. He is a real person[/quote]

You’re absolutely right. That’s why he’d make such a realistic puppet.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I’m pretty sure this guy has a rap video out too, I saw it on youtube a while ago.[/quote]

Yeah, he makes most of his money as a singer/dancer doing the club circuit in India. He likes to be known as ‘Romeo’ - in honor of India’s top-selling pop star, who he models himself after.

His family were initially too ashamed to take him out in public: they thought that his condition was an omen of bad luck and that he would be shunned by the local community (they actually loved the little guy).

Now that his family see how accepted he is, they’ve come to see him as a blessing.

It’s pretty ironic how he’s ended up with greater prospects for fame and wealth than most of his ‘normal’ peers.

I thought this would be the appropriate place for this:

If I Owned a Midget… - YouTube

speaking of awesome midget rap videos: wang wang - YouTube