T Nation

World's Scrawniest

According to a couple of young women on a heavy metal forum this guy must be on roids because he has “veins popping out” everywhere. One even posted “i hope he gets roid rage”. WTF?

I could post more pictures but I think this is more than enough.

The rock and roll crew is not known for it’s healthy lifestyle or high IQ.

Present company excluded, of course…

‘Roids’? What happened to meth and cocaïne?

Do jasnej cholery!

Is…is he wearing a thong?

Does anyone else get the feeling like they are watching reruns of the same TV show?

[quote]rsg wrote:
Do jasnej cholery!

Is…is he wearing a thong?[/quote]

Ugh, why did you have to bring that fact to our attention? Seriously, not cool at all.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
rsg wrote:
Do jasnej cholery!

Is…is he wearing a thong?

Ugh, why did you have to bring that fact to our attention? Seriously, not cool at all.

[/quote]

Agreed. I am doing my best to erase this image from memory. NO MORE PICS please!

I think I see 1 vein in his forearm… ignoring him being small as fuck it doesn’t even make sense.

When I loaded this page and first glanced at the picture, I, in all seriousness, thought that was a woman and wondered why the mods let a picture of a topless woman through.

Then I noticed a distinct lack of boobies. Then I was sad.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Present company excluded, of course…[/quote]

And me too. Fo shizzle.

[quote]tGunslinger wrote:
When I loaded this page and first glanced at the picture, I, in all seriousness, thought that was a woman and wondered why the mods let a picture of a topless woman through.

Then I noticed a distinct lack of boobies. Then I was sad.[/quote]

Heh, this happened to me constantly last time I went to Japan. I would think I was looking at this cute chick, then I would realize that I was looking at an androgynous dude. It would make me sorta mad actually.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
tGunslinger wrote:

Then I noticed a distinct lack of boobies. Then I was sad.

Heh, this happened to me constantly last time I went to Japan. I would think I was looking at this cute chick, then I would realize that I was looking at an androgynous dude. It would make me sorta mad actually.[/quote]

Confusing my mating urges. Ack!

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:

And me too. Fo shizzle.[/quote]

Me three! My dawgs…headbangs

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
The rock and roll crew is not known for it’s healthy lifestyle or high IQ.

Present company excluded, of course…[/quote]

I listen exclusively to metal. It helps fuel my enthusiasm for the batshit stupid stunts I end up pulling.

He is so metal.

I don’t know what’s worse: the fact that I just got a hard-on because of a guy, or the fact that I got said hard-on because I thought he was a topless 13-year-old girl.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
‘Roids’? What happened to meth and cocaïne?[/quote]

Didn’t TC claim that Testosterone was the ultimate recreational drug?

sometimes when i see comments made like these on that picture, I get shocked. But then again I am not surprised because ever since I convinced a girl in my european history class frosh year in college that cats are native to England and travel in herds I then realized that people are incredibly dumb.

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
Miserere wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:

And me too. Fo shizzle.

Me three! My dawgs…headbangs [/quote]

Word!

[quote]BWBurner wrote:
people are incredibly dumb.[/quote]

Rule number one (according to my Geometry teacher)
People are stupid.

COCAINE BABY!!!

WOOT!!