World's Fastest Talker Attempt

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I can’t hear much of what she’s saying. I’d still put a bag over head, a billiard ball duct-taped into her mouth and titty-fuck the shit out of her while pretending the face on the other side of the bag is attractive.[/quote]

I’ve missed you posting :slight_smile:

[quote]Alffi wrote:
I’m ashamed by all the white people talking like ghetto trash in this thread.[/quote]

I love your beret.

I’d like to take her out for a Wendy’s #6 Combo, then bring her home for some moderately-vigorous missionary-style sex.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I can’t hear much of what she’s saying. I’d still put a bag over head, a billiard ball duct-taped into her mouth and titty-fuck the shit out of her while pretending the face on the other side of the bag is attractive.[/quote]

I’ve missed you posting :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Uh, gee…I don’t really remember asking for your opinion in the matter, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK INTO THE BOMBSHELTER YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING WHORE!!! WHEN I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU MISS ME POSTING I’LL FUCKING ASK YOU!!! FUCK YOU, PUT THE RAG BACK INTO YOUR MOUTH AND START PUMPING THAT PURPLE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOURS FULL OF DRANO LIKE I TOLD YOU TO!!!

Fuck, I forgot about the caps lock option on my computer. Would you believe I wrote all that with one finger (my pinky) depressing the shift button the whole time?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

Uh, gee…I don’t really remember asking for your opinion in the matter, so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET BACK INTO THE BOMBSHELTER YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING WHORE!!! WHEN I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU MISS ME POSTING I’LL FUCKING ASK YOU!!! FUCK YOU, PUT THE RAG BACK INTO YOUR MOUTH AND START PUMPING THAT PURPLE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOURS FULL OF DRANO LIKE I TOLD YOU TO!!!

Fuck, I forgot about the caps lock option on my computer. Would you believe I wrote all that with one finger (my pinky) depressing the shift button the whole time?[/quote]

Mmmm… yeah… just as I remember you… so vile, so abrupt and so fucked up… just like me…

Please, post more…

[quote]Edgy wrote:
whenever I read any post by BG, It always comes out sounding like ADC.[/quote]

HA! Thanks for that, as I also had a voice in my head for BG but wasn’t sure who it was and Clay is the perfect fit!

Having sex with her would sound like raping a smurf.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
I’m loving this channel.

She has a stuffed yoshi taped to the side of her head! lmao

This is what I imagine Divine looked like when he was around 20 years old.