World Combat League

Maybe I’m a n00b and everyone else has seen this, but I just came across this World Combat League. It doesn’t seem too bad.

Just wondering if anyone else has seen this, and what they thought about the female fighters. One that was just on was boxer Jeri Sitzes…she’s not that hot, but for some reason I was extremely turned on by her beating another girls ass.lol. Maybe I’m just a weirdo.

I read World Combat League is Chuck Norris’s creation and some say it is better than UFC.

I have watched a few knockouts on the internet, but not enough to have an opinion about it.

I saw a few minutes of it the other night. Dallas has a team. I like the city affiliation. Sometimes MMA fighters as individuals can be hard to identify with. One of the Dallas women was kinda hot.

It’s closer to kick boxing than UFC. No fence or ropes but if you step out of the circle you lose points. If you get caught holding you can lose points as well, so the action continued pretty fast and furious. I liked it.

I’ve watched a couple of different matches and they were entertaining enough, but IMO not better than UFC. It’s all stand up and no wrestling, so if you aren’t a wrestling fan, than perhaps this is for you.

It’s also obvious that this is still a very young league, and it has some rough edges, such as fighter quality. The team format is also interesting, but I prefer an individual set up, especially at this point of league development. It’s very hard to get into a team, when you’ve never heard of any in the league, but I suppose everything has to start somewhere.

I like it. Not as good as UFC/pride stuff, but a ton better than boxing /kickboxing. I really thing the one round thing helps. There is no running around. It all action, no time to dance…

UFC freakin sucks now.
The shit is broadcasted almost like the fake wrestling, wwf or whatever they are calling it these days.

[quote]DanErickson wrote:
UFC freakin sucks now.
The shit is broadcasted almost like the fake wrestling, wwf or whatever they are calling it these days.[/quote]

That would be a travesty if you are right. The UFC had so much potential, its hard talking about it like this in past tense. I actually hope you are wrong.