Workout with Ronnie Coleman

Some of you may have already checked this out but I just found it and figured I’d share.
http://www.bigroncoleman.com/Pages/home.html

$750 for 2 days with Ronnie and you even get breakfast at his house. This is seriously tempting, how cool would it be to train with Ronnie.

I have to say, that is pretty tempting. I might have to see if I can fit that into my budget.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I have to say, that is pretty tempting. I might have to see if I can fit that into my budget.[/quote]

Imagine having Ron cheer you on? C’MON! Light weight baby! HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Makes for a productive session, methinks.

The funny thing is that given everything that is included, it’s actually a pretty good deal:

• Workout with Ronnie
  • 2 nights of hotel included
  • All meals included
  • Mavericks vs. Kings basketball game

Not too shabby.

Good deal but I couldn’t do it. FFS that guy warms up with more than my maxes for most lifts I’m bettin.

That would be awesome. I guess I should start savng :wink:

That’s actually not that outrageous a price. I can imagine some of the posters here picking Ronnie’s brain, though…

T-Nation Guest: Umm yeah hi Mr. Coleman. Question about oats. In terms of enhancing insulin sensitivity and keeping glycemic load low, which would you recommend for the 160 pound bodybuilder…Large Flake oats, or Large Flake Steel Cut Oats?

Ronnie: Ya…umm…chitlin’s and ribs baby!! Slathered in BAAAA-beque sauce!! That there is home-cooked growth food right there baby!!

T-Nation Guest: That was helpful, thanks. Onto training. In lieu of deadlifting, squatting and benching I am into week 6 of a teres minor/sartorius double isolation program. I just can’t get that darned sartorius up to standard. Any tips?

Ronnie: Ya…tip…get under the bar and lift baby!! Heavy-ass weight!! I don’t know nothin’ about no sarbinicus muscle. Squat baby!

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
That’s actually not that outrageous a price. I can imagine some of the posters here picking Ronnie’s brain, though…

T-Nation Guest: Umm yeah hi Mr. Coleman. Question about oats. In terms of enhancing insulin sensitivity and keeping glycemic load low, which would you recommend for the 160 pound bodybuilder…Large Flake oats, or Large Flake Steel Cut Oats?

Ronnie: Ya…umm…chitlin’s and ribs baby!! Slathered in BAAAA-beque sauce!! That there is home-cooked growth food right there baby!!

T-Nation Guest: That was helpful, thanks. Onto training. In lieu of deadlifting, squatting and benching I am into week 6 of a teres minor/sartorius double isolation program. I just can’t get that darned sartorius up to standard. Any tips?

Ronnie: Ya…tip…get under the bar and lift baby!! Heavy-ass weight!! I don’t know nothin’ about no sarbinicus muscle. Squat baby![/quote]

That would be just about right if it were an email conversation or some such… I doubt that any skinny weakling would open his mouth with Ronnie in front of him (especially if Ronnie were holding something heavy, like a loaded barbell).

I gotta say though that the deal sounds sweet… Shame that I don’t live in the U.S.

I would ask him to do a math problem that doesn’t include multiples of 45.

[quote]EG wrote:
I would ask him to do a math problem that doesn’t include multiples of 45.[/quote]

Its not like he graduated Cum Laude with a degree in accounting or anything…

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

Ronnie: Ya…tip…get under the bar and lift baby!! Heavy-ass weight!! I don’t know nothin’ about no sarbinicus muscle. Squat baby![/quote]

LOL. Sounds like good advice! Lift. More. Weight. and eat. Such a trip could be well worth it to some of the navel-gazers around here who ask absurd, esoteric questions yet weigh 150 lbs soaking wet.

I haved no idea how much hotels and such would normally cost (don’t travel much), but I imagine that would be a hell of a crazy time for any fan-boy/meathead to hang with big ron.

S

He really did look great in the late 90s before he developed gyno and a GH gut.

My buddy was competing at the NPC Teen USA Nationals last year (or maybe it was at the Texas show, I don’t remember), and Ronnie was guest posing, and he said he was a lot more laid back and quiet than all the YouTube videos make him out to be.

Still, sounds like a good time.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
EG wrote:

Its not like he graduated Cum Laude with a degree in accounting or anything…[/quote]

He speaks like many people do in the south. I am not sure why people think he is an idiot because of his speech considering what he has accomplished.

That scenario where some skinny kid asks him tons of extremely pseudo-scientific questions is hilarious…in that the true dummy in that situation is the kid who thinks he is so smart yet can’t grow.

Yeah buddy! That’s pretty cool. If Test Fest doesn’t happen, I might do this instead.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
EG wrote:

He speaks like many people do in the south. I am not sure why people think he is an idiot because of his speech considering what he has accomplished.

That scenario where some skinny kid asks him tons of extremely pseudo-scientific questions is hilarious…in that the true dummy in that situation is the kid who thinks he is so smart yet can’t grow.[/quote]

Ronnie is very smart,
I read up on him and if i remember right,I know he was a police officer.
and he graduated Cum Laude from college.

I heard someplace the saying
I may speak slow,but sure as hell dont think slow

this applies to him perfectly I think.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Yeah buddy! That’s pretty cool. If Test Fest doesn’t happen, I might do this instead. [/quote]

That’s exactly my line of thinking. Hopefully we’ll have info in time in order to plan accordingly.

[quote]Nich wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
EG wrote:

That scenario where some skinny kid asks him tons of extremely pseudo-scientific questions is hilarious…in that the true dummy in that situation is the kid who thinks he is so smart yet can’t grow.

Ronnie is very smart,

[/quote]

You beat me too it. I was going to point out his being a former police officer as a counter to the claims he isn’t smart. They generally don’t let morons become police officers.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Nich wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Stronghold wrote:
EG wrote:

Ronnie is very smart,

You beat me too it. I was going to point out his being a former police officer as a counter to the claims he isn’t smart. They generally don’t let morons become police officers.
[/quote]

lolololololol