Workout Routine for Big Booty?

dont post a pic also, strongmanjoe is just a old fat rural guy who wants to see butt pics

Dont hate the player hate the game.

1 Like

So you want a kim Kardashian booty thats genetics and implants. Thats not an athletic butt , but glute exercises will tone up, add size look at a good squater nice round butt not huge flabby butt. Look at Serena Williams for athletic big booty, and sprinters.

Thats not kim Kardashian and i find this booty on pic is really athletic and fit.Im here for advices thats everything.

jamsincar Yeah its me:) ur advice was good for me now my booty looking really good but i want its get similar like a picture:) so i looking for advice about new workout routine.And actually i workout at home so i cant use any machines;)

Actually i though about
Monday
1 Squat 10n10
2 Deadlift10x10
3 Bulgarian split squat 8x12
4 Lunges 8x12
5 Glute kick 20x20 or 4x50

Wednesday
Cardio-sprints and walking lunges in morning
Later
Squat
Sumo deadlift
sumo sqaut
lunges
bulgarian squat
glute kick

Friday

1 Squat -sumo sqaut
2 Deadlift-single leg deadlift
3 Bulgarian split squat
4 Lunges
5 Glute kick
Thats for booty workout my my upper workout im ok with my routine

All the comments here are very good, I hope its okay if I add in some tips here too. The first thing to keep in mind is that the butt is a giant muscle. Meaning youre gonna have to eat for your gains. I don’t care if its arm gains, back gains, leg gains, or butt gains. You have to eat more. Bottom line. The exercise splits that you guys posted are very nicely planned out, but you can shred up those glutes all you want, but if you aren’t upping the calories, then the training isn’t really going to pay off, and believe me, I’ve tried a ton of various bodyweight, compound, and aerobic exercises. Carbs are going to be your best friend when talking about the butt gains. Utilize them. Keep barbell squats a staple in whatever training you’ve adopted, add hip thrusts in as well ( you can rotate them however you like), and pick an isolation machine that’s going to really hammer your butt. Play around with the set and rep ranges, you don’t always have to have a set rep range or a set, set range either. The heavier the weights, and more reps or sets you can dish out the better. Other than that its just staying focused. I hope this helps.

Hey thank u too for advice i know so i should eat a lot of carbs and i do it :slight_smile:
Today i was at gym and my workout was.

tonight i will put my final workout routine :slight_smile: .
Today i was on gym and i did

1 Walking lunges
2 Bulgarian squat
3 Back squat
4 Front squat
5 Dead lift
6 Hip truster
7 glute kick

so people now i will write my routine and i hope u will give me advice its its good orn not :slight_smile:

Everyday morning i have cardio without Saturday and Sunday
1 5x50 sprints
2 walking lunges 3x100 with dumbells
3 jumping squats
4 glute kicks

Only at Friday my morning cardio will be 40 min running and walking lunges and glute kikc

Monday and Tuesday-booty at gym

1 Squat 10x10
2 Romanian deadlift 10x10
3 Lunges 5x50
4 Bulgarian squat 4x30
5 Glute kikck 10x30
6 Abs

Wednes and Thursday-Upper body circuit
1 circuit 4x20
1 Deadlift
2 Dumbell row
3 Barbell row
2 circuit
Barbell Bench Press
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
push ups
3 circuit
military press
4 circuit 3 abs workouts 8x20

Friday and Saturday

1 Walking lunges 3x100
2 Bulgarian squat 4x50
3 Romanian deadlift with dumbells and barbell 4x20
4 Back squat-Front squat 4x20
5 Sumo squat 3x30
6 Glute kick 4x50
7 Abs

Your routine looks good, but cut the cardio waaaaaaay back.

I highly recommend adding yoga to your routine. I started lifting years ago and my butt stayed the same, but as soon as I started a regular (3-5x a week) yoga practice, my butt exploded! (in a good way!) I get tons of booty complements and I lift much less than I used to actually.

1 Like

Exactly how do you think Yoga aided in allowing your glutes to grow? I guarantee something in your weight training regimen or diet wasn’t right which is why you probably didn’t see progress.