Workout Program to Lose 20 Lbs.

I need help in designing a workout program to loose weight? I do boxing 2 times a week in the morning and martial arts 3 times a week at night. I want to loose about 20 pounds. Will a weight training program using circuit training be my best option?

Thanks

What’s your typical daily diet?

Push away from the table 5-7 times a day. Repeat.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Push away from the table 5-7 times a day. Repeat.[/quote]

I have to echo this. If you are boxing twice a week and martial arts 3 times on top of that and you still have fat to lose, your diet must suck.

If your only goal is to lose 20 pounds…burn more calories than you take in. Simple…

I just started this program 2 weeks ago. I started a good diet 2 weeks ago as well. I want to use weight training to get stronger and shed some extra pounds. I just need to know what program I should use, circuit, pyramid etc.

With all that other work you need something brief and based on strength and big compound movements. Id say three full body days a week. Each day One BIG Pull, one big Push One big legs and one ab exercise. that it brief but brutal.

use various presses, various row/chins, and various forms of Squat and DL.

Like others said if you arent losing weight and doing all you are now then the diet needs changed. Use the weight training to add/preserve strength and muscle.

Phill