T Nation

Workout Program On Juice?

my program is 1 body part once a week (example: chest —> every thursday) of the heaviest weight i can do while keeping best form as possible (4 workouts, 3 x 8-10 sets)

anyways i came up with a program that i asked a guy at a nutrition store he said it was good (he wasnt a trainer, nore was he even impressive, so it ment nothing to me; why i even bother asking him, i dont even know) anyways the program was same princibles as the one i already do (heaviest weight i can do while keeping best form as possible, 4 workouts per body part, 3 x 8-10 sets) but now instead of it being worked out every 7th day i was gonna compress my workout so its now being worked out every 5th day.

The gear il be using:
Deca - 600 mg/week
anavar - 4 pills aday (i forgot the stats of it)
(this is the only gear i have, i wont be able to switch for others or add in test; althought im well aware of deca dick and test helping out with it but it just wont be possible right now)

i already got my cycle planned just need suggestions of my program, or better yet a even better program (for beefing up, of course) the last thing i want to do is overtrain and get crappy results…

Why not wait until you can do what you feel is a proper cycle with the right gear? When it is possible as you have put it.

I dont know what research you have done or how long you plan to run this cycle. However to get the benefits of the deca it must be run for a longer period of time than you should be running the orals for. Overall poorly thought out cycle in which the cons definately outweigh the pros by a landslide.

See Ya

That’s a very weak work-out routine, in my opinion. Not to mention what’s already been said. Deca requires being taken for a period much longer than you should be taking those orals (come on, deca + anavar? Seriously). And how are we supposed to know exactly how much “4 pills a day” is?

Underground labs have all sorts of different dosages. You say it’s all you’ve got and it’s all you can get. Well then wait until you know more and are able to get the right gear. Don’t just do a crappy cycle with an even crappier work-our routine simply because it’s all you have available.

Take care of your body, don’t set it up for failure.

[quote]Disabled wrote:
my program is 1 body part once a week (example: chest —> every thursday) of the heaviest weight i can do while keeping best form as possible (4 workouts, 3 x 8-10 sets)

anyways i came up with a program that i asked a guy at a nutrition store he said it was good (he wasnt a trainer, nore was he even impressive, so it ment nothing to me; why i even bother asking him, i dont even know) anyways the program was same princibles as the one i already do (heaviest weight i can do while keeping best form as possible, 4 workouts per body part, 3 x 8-10 sets) but now instead of it being worked out every 7th day i was gonna compress my workout so its now being worked out every 5th day.

The gear il be using:
Deca - 600 mg/week
anavar - 4 pills aday (i forgot the stats of it)
(this is the only gear i have, i wont be able to switch for others or add in test; althought im well aware of deca dick and test helping out with it but it just wont be possible right now)

i already got my cycle planned just need suggestions of my program, or better yet a even better program (for beefing up, of course) the last thing i want to do is overtrain and get crappy results…[/quote]

That cycle is crap do your research before jumping into anything. If you want to put on size compound movements squats, deadlift, bench, rows, military press…

first of all why are u guys even assuming im running the orals longer then im running the deca (which im NOT!)

as for those compound movements i have all of them in my workout, always.

the reason why im taking the deca and anavar is because my joint in my left hand got messed up by being spotted on the military press by a new gym member (asked for help to lift it up, he pushes it infront of me – does some damage let me tell you that)

now i know anavar does nothing to help the joints but APPARENTLY (not to you guys of course, all you do is flame and assume n e cycle with no test is garbage - trust me id love to add test to the cycle and have already asked but was rejected) it stacks really nicely.

trust me, my buddy put on some decent size while at the same time fixing his shoulder on the same cycle.

the hand has been messed up for 6 months now, and of course i took time off lifting figuring it would help, but it didnt. my buddy told me a full cycle of deca and my hand would feel great, so he gave me a shot to see if it had helped out, and if it did it would prove it was a injury in the joint and not a fractured wrist (which he thought)

2 days later my hand was awesome, i didnt have to pop it into place which i did everyday every so many minutes.

i cant add in other gear cuz the guy is a lazy basterd and he has to get it from another guy who doesnt even wanna deal in small quantities and takes his sweet ass time, but he did do me the favor of getting me this cycle to help me fix my wrist.

all i need is help on WHEN to train on the juice. i know it speeds up healing but im not looking foward to over training for minimal results. i dont need help on which workouts to actually do, (unless u wanna give me a better routine) i have that all down. just how many times i should workout this body part a week.

please the last thing i need is ppl telling me the cycle is garbage and that i need to do my research, we all have different reasons for taking juice and mine is to fix my hand, i just wanna take advantage of this cycle and get the best gains possible. besides, not everyone has the advantage of knowing a dealer that sells good quality gear.

[quote]Disabled wrote:
first of all why are u guys even assuming im running the orals longer then im running the deca (which im NOT!)

as for those compound movements i have all of them in my workout, always.

the reason why im taking the deca and anavar is because my joint in my left hand got messed up by being spotted on the military press by a new gym member (asked for help to lift it up, he pushes it infront of me – does some damage let me tell you that)

now i know anavar does nothing to help the joints but APPARENTLY (not to you guys of course, all you do is flame and assume n e cycle with no test is garbage - trust me id love to add test to the cycle and have already asked but was rejected) it stacks really nicely.

trust me, my buddy put on some decent size while at the same time fixing his shoulder on the same cycle.

the hand has been messed up for 6 months now, and of course i took time off lifting figuring it would help, but it didnt. my buddy told me a full cycle of deca and my hand would feel great, so he gave me a shot to see if it had helped out, and if it did it would prove it was a injury in the joint and not a fractured wrist (which he thought)

2 days later my hand was awesome, i didnt have to pop it into place which i did everyday every so many minutes.

i cant add in other gear cuz the guy is a lazy basterd and he has to get it from another guy who doesnt even wanna deal in small quantities and takes his sweet ass time, but he did do me the favor of getting me this cycle to help me fix my wrist.

all i need is help on WHEN to train on the juice. i know it speeds up healing but im not looking foward to over training for minimal results. i dont need help on which workouts to actually do, (unless u wanna give me a better routine) i have that all down. just how many times i should workout this body part a week.

please the last thing i need is ppl telling me the cycle is garbage and that i need to do my research, we all have different reasons for taking juice and mine is to fix my hand, i just wanna take advantage of this cycle and get the best gains possible. besides, not everyone has the advantage of knowing a dealer that sells good quality gear.[/quote]

So, you are using your hand being “messed up” to justify a shitty, unplanned cycle. Riiightt

See a doctor for your hand (thinking a cort shot).

[quote]Disabled wrote:
besides, not everyone has the advantage of knowing a dealer that sells good quality gear.[/quote]

coughchemonecough

Deca isn’t surgery in a vial. If something is seriously wrong with your hand, see a doc.
Why are you so concerned with overtraining? Like was previously mentioned, hit everything hard twice a week. Do a 3 day split or upper/lower split with a day off between cycles.