Workout Partner in South Carolina!

Hello people I don’t really know if this is the place to post this but I need a workout partner. A serious, balls to the wall, no bullsh*t workout partner. If anyone is in the Rock Hill, SC area let me know and I would love to hit the gym. I workout 4 to 5 days a week and I’m pretty intense. I have been a competitive powerlifter and aspiring bodybuilder for a couple of years.

Hey Indigo, If your in the Myrtle Beach area I train with some power lifters and a couple of retired wrestlers. we’re all to old for bullshit so we rock the gym hard and heavy and find our fun elsewhere. We welcome all who share the same discipline. Big T-Rex

[quote]Big T-Rex wrote:
Hey Indigo, If your in the Myrtle Beach area I train with some power lifters and a couple of retired wrestlers. we’re all to old for bullshit so we rock the gym hard and heavy and find our fun elsewhere. We welcome all who share the same discipline. Big T-Rex[/quote]

Sorry man I’m in the Rock Hill Area. I tried living down there and I couldn’t take some of the storms and some of the people. But I appreciate the offer.