Workout Partner Has a Photoshoot

I am helping my lifting partner get in shape for a photo shoot in People Mag and she just found out it is next week. I am not sure if there is anything for a female vs male in the quick cutting. She is doing 6 small low carb meals along with cardio and we are doing higher rep (not really dropping weight though). By the way I am male and know that there is hormonal diffs and that is what I need the most help with.

Any help or advice is needed ASAP and we will keep driving with our training.

Thanks
Tim

If you move this post to the Muscle Sorority, I am sure the figure girls can give you some help. The women in this forum don’t really ever worry about cutting, especially for a photo shoot.

[quote]Fresh T wrote:
By the way I am male and know that there is hormonal diffs and that is what I need the most help with.

[/quote]

Try as I might to render a sarcastic answer, I just couldn’t make it funnier than it already is.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Fresh T wrote:
By the way I am male and know that there is hormonal diffs and that is what I need the most help with.

Try as I might to render a sarcastic answer, I just couldn’t make it funnier than it already is.
[/quote]

And that’s saying a lot, coming from the Momma!