Workout Music Recommendation

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
Why do a lot of people give shit to the people who like techno, house, etc.? That is just the music they like. I can easily just start talking shit about metal, but I won’t because that is the music some people they like. Although I don’t, oh well. You listen to what you want.

But people who listen to metal don’t break out in a dance out of nowhere, suck on pacifiers, or hold hands.

You have displeased TechnoViking.

[/quote]

Fucking amazing. I’m crying.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
Why do a lot of people give shit to the people who like techno, house, etc.? That is just the music they like. I can easily just start talking shit about metal, but I won’t because that is the music some people they like. Although I don’t, oh well. You listen to what you want.

But people who listen to metal don’t break out in a dance out of nowhere, suck on pacifiers, or hold hands.[/quote]

not all techno is that gay shit. im not gonna go and stereotype all metalheads cause i dont know anything about metal (and i dont care to either) i listen to the hardcore high energy stuff, not sandstorm. theres just as many queer metal bands as there are techno djs. heres my question though, why do you feel the need to go everywhere theres the mention of techno and try to bash it? you think youre fuckin hardcore or something dude? fuck outta here.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
why do you feel the need to go everywhere theres the mention of techno and try to bash it? you think youre fuckin hardcore or something dude? fuck outta here.[/quote]

I didn’t realize my posting in this one thread was me going everywhere to bash techno. Get a grip kid.

LiveFromThe781 wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
why do you feel the need to go everywhere theres the mention of techno and try to bash it? you think youre fuckin hardcore or something dude? fuck outta here.

I didn’t realize my posting in this one thread was me going everywhere to bash techno. Get a grip kid.[/quote]

Nice self potrait.

Ok just try to understand what is going on. I do not want to start shit with anyone on this forum, but the judgment that is happening just based on music is just useless. If you do not like techno and this is a thread based on work-out music recommendations that apply to techno, then you do not have to read it.

I do not go to all the threads that are predomintaly metal and start talking crap about that that music is just for people who are insane and murderers (see, stereotypes aren’t fun are they. Oh and by the way, that was just an example, not actually me being a jackass).

As for me, I was born and lived in Europe for 5 1/2 years, therefore, I was exposed to techno to begin with, and therefore, that has manifested into my favorite type of music. Different people have different tastes for music.

So, you can say you do not like techno or that techno is crap, and I can say the same thing about other genres of music that I do not like; once you start talking shit about the people who listen to certain genres, you are already a jackass and being judgmental.

So how about this, recommend that the OPs attempt to listen to various genres, but do not start bashing the people directly because this is completely futile. it will not achieve anything but hateful feelings toward each other in this thread.

I thought we were here to express opinions and not begin to critisize the OPINIONS of other people. Just say what you want to say, refute with some explanation, but do not critisize (if you can see what I am trying to explain).

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
I do not go to all the threads that are predomintaly metal and start talking crap about that that music is just for people who are insane and murderers (see, stereotypes aren’t fun are they. Oh and by the way, that was just an example, not actually me being a jackass).

).[/quote]

But hey! I am insane, listen to Black Metal and really do murder people! :slight_smile:

I fit the stereotype, so you don’t have to apologize for me dude.

lol :slight_smile:

I didn’t realize people got so worked up about their choice of music. Hell, I listen to country.

One of my buddies is from the Ukraine

LiveFromThe781 wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
why do you feel the need to go everywhere theres the mention of techno and try to bash it? you think youre fuckin hardcore or something dude? fuck outta here.

I didn’t realize my posting in this one thread was me going everywhere to bash techno. Get a grip kid.[/quote]

well theres been two and by golly youve been to both. ive actually posted pictures, wheres yours?

I am not getting worked up about my music of choice, is that people stereotype people based on their music. When that happens, no matter what genre, I get mad. Why? Because it gets annoying. I already have to deal with that throughout my day, therefore, I would like one place that doesn’t do that. So, you can think that techno sucks and stuff, but just try not to stereotype without more evidence.

Decapitated, Krisiun, Job for a Cowboy, Acacia Strain, Aborted, Psycroptic, Malevolent Creation. Listen to those, you’ll never have a bad workout again.

all i know is i was doing upright rows and i didnt do so good on my 2nd set then when i was getting into my 3rd this part from “stereophobia” - Dark Oscillators comes on and i fuckin tore that shit up