Workout, Help, No Clue.

im 25 about 251 6’1 and I have no idea, or clue in where to start or what programs to even look into never less what ones work the best…

i tryed walking 6 miles everyday for 2 months, but it was just as hard the last time i gone out to walk and i never lost athing, nor did looked it…
same thing goes for foods. its like nomatter how much i eat i can never stay full… (i dont eat much no more then 3 times a day. or 2 because i miss the one in the moring)
But also sould stat im not someone thats a out side person. i hear from this one person its best to work out in the sun. but for me over all i am to sentive to the sun, and to any Temp to really be out side…

if any of u know what i should get into and also what way to loss/ and or gain muscle. and with everyone telling me to do one thing or the other, im 100% lost.

Plz help if anyone can.
(ps i talked to the Doc and he said it has to be gens, dont know if thats ture or not even if it is i still like to lose what ever i can)

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=817951

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=640350

“It has to be genetics” is usually the nicer, more politically correct term Doctors use to call you fat and lazy.

[quote]Velz wrote:
“It has to be genetics” is usually the nicer, more politically correct term Doctors use to call you fat and lazy.[/quote]

You can get sued today by telling a patient, “Have you tried working out? Yes, I know…‘I’ve tried EVERYTHING’, but did “everything” include training with weights 5 times a week without fail, getting stronger, eating well over 5-6 meals a day while eating few enough calories to cause a gradual loss in body weight?”

People don’t want to hear that. That puts the responsibility right back on them and it requires someone to point out just how they’ve been going wrong themselves.

There were two links given in this thread. The OP should read them, join a gym, work hard for several months, quit complaining about how much sun he can’t take and get back to us after making some progress.

Lift weights, daily walks, NO junk food, lots of veggies, smaller portions, NO beer, enough protein, fewer carbs.

“i hear from this one person its best to work out in the sun.”

so THATS the reason I cant squat 400 yet ! I knew there had to be a reason

If you ever become tired enough of how you are you will do whatever it takes to fix it. Barring truly pathological obstacles, which are very rare, ANYBODY can be 100 times better than what they ever imagined.

Unless you become the latest pathetic responsibility abdicating weakling in line for a lapband, gastric bypass or astronomically overpriced get me skinny gimmick.

Check the links as has been said. I’d really love to be wrong in thinking that you’re just another shlub in a long parade of shlubs that march through here and disappear like money at a gas station.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Velz wrote:
“It has to be genetics” is usually the nicer, more politically correct term Doctors use to call you fat and lazy.

You can get sued today by telling a patient, “Have you tried working out? Yes, I know…‘I’ve tried EVERYTHING’, but did “everything” include training with weights 5 times a week without fail, getting stronger, eating well over 5-6 meals a day while eating few enough calories to cause a gradual loss in body weight?”

People don’t want to hear that. That puts the responsibility right back on them and it requires someone to point out just how they’ve been going wrong themselves.

There were two links given in this thread. The OP should read them, join a gym, work hard for several months, quit complaining about how much sun he can’t take and get back to us after making some progress.[/quote]

i have. i worked out (runing about helf mile could not go any further from the pain in my caffs that would never go away not even the pills i took helped and i strached about 10 mins before running) for 2 months and walked about 6 miles every day but in the end i noticed no change in anything only thing i did notive was i gained more whight and i looked heaver.

i have a limted imcome, so im not able to aford alot of stuff. -_-’

the sun thing. its something i never been able to take.

and ok…

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Lift weights, daily walks, NO junk food, lots of veggies, smaller portions, NO beer, enough protein, fewer carbs.[/quote]

you would be surprsed. i never eat junk food. it makes me sick most of the time. what i can eat is fryes, but thats on a rare-a-ty though. i never drink any type of Alcohol, i cant stand the tast, i dont eat candy. to sweet. the ones i do has no fat nor surger.

i try to eat manly fruts and Veggys (i dont eat lettuce, i eat spinach about the same tast to me. (i eat head of Spinach. cant stand the caned.)

[quote]marlboroman wrote:
“i hear from this one person its best to work out in the sun.”

so THATS the reason I cant squat 400 yet ! I knew there had to be a reason [/quote]

i would be in the sun. but im not able to though. the sun just burns me even with sun screen on. i never tan just burn with in 10 mins.

(i live in AZ and the Temp, to me is unbarabull. (sp)

so i try to work out in the garage with it being hot but not tomuch so with the the fan blowing in ther, i that on so its not to hot for me.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
If you ever become tired enough of how you are you will do whatever it takes to fix it. Barring truly pathological obstacles, which are very rare, ANYBODY can be 100 times better than what they ever imagined.

Unless you become the latest pathetic responsibility abdicating weakling in line for a lapband, gastric bypass or astronomically overpriced get me skinny gimmick.

Check the links as has been said. I’d really love to be wrong in thinking that you’re just another shlub in a long parade of shlubs that march through here and disappear like money at a gas station.[/quote]

naw im not. only risnes i disapear is because im not able to get inter net all the time from where i live.

but i do come back on when i can though.