Workout Critique

Hey guys, I’ve been reading the forum for a little bit and I was wondering if you guys could critque this routine for me. Currently I’m 5’8" 155 lbs around 20% body fat and 24 years old. I’d like to drop a bit more body fat before I start trying to bulking. Well here’s the routine:

Monday:
Squat 4x8
Romanian deadlift 4x8
Dumbbell bench press 4x8
Dumbbell bentover row 4x8
Dumbbell shoulder press 4x8
Wide grip lat pull down 4x8

Tuesday:
Interval cardio 30 minutes
Low intensity cardio 20 minutes

Wednesday:
Deadlift 4x6
Leg press 4x6
Incline barbell bench press 4x6
Bentover barbell row 4x6
Barbell shoulder press 4x6
Narrow grip lat pull down 4x6

Thursday:

Friday:
Squats 5x5
Sumo deadlift 5x5
Decline barbell bench press 5x5
Chest supported row 5x5
Handstand pushup 5x5
Pull ups 5x5

Saturday:

Sunday:
Rest

Looks pretty solid to me.

Hows the nutrition??

[quote]Phill wrote:

Hows the nutrition??

[/quote]
Good to hear about the workout.

My nutrition could use a little work. I eat fairly healthy (mostly fruits, vegetables, meat/chicken/fish) but I don’t have much structure. That was the next thing I was going to work on after I got my routine down.

[quote]bluestreets wrote:
Phill wrote:

Hows the nutrition??

Good to hear about the workout.

My nutrition could use a little work. I eat fairly healthy (mostly fruits, vegetables, meat/chicken/fish) but I don’t have much structure. That was the next thing I was going to work on after I got my routine down.[/quote]

As far as nutrition goes, you know what you should be eating. You just need to eat(a lot). For right now just put food in your face. With more experience you can clean up your diet. You need to get into a routine of training before you can worry about how well you’re eating. To lift big or be big you have to eat big.