Workout Critique Please

I’m 18 and 5’10 at 180 pounds. My workouts usually consist of a 3 way split. Back and Biseps on Monday, Chest and Triceps on Wednesday and Legs and Shoulders on Saturday.

Monday:
Chin-up (change grip almost all the time) 3 sets to failure.
Lat Pulldown- 3 sets of 10-8-6
Low cable row- 3 sets of 10-8-6
Barbell Row widegrip- 3 sets of 10-8-6
One Arm Dumbell row- 3 sets of 10-8-6
Deadlift- 4 sets of 10-8-6-4
Barbell Curl- 3 sets of 10-8-6
Hammer Curl- 3 sets of 10-8-6

Wednesday: Chest and Triceps and Abs
Incline 3 sets of 10-8-6
Flat Bench: 3 sets of 10-8-6
Decline Bench: 3 sets of 10-8-6
Chest Fly: 3 sets of 10-8-6
Dips: 3 sets to failure
SkullCrushers: 3 sets of 10-8-6
Crunches: 3 sets of 20-15-12
Machine Crunches: 3 sets of 12-10-8
Reverse Crunch: 3 sets of 20-15-12

Saturday: Legs and Shoulders
Squat: 4 sets of 10-8-6-4
Leg Press: 3 sets of 10-8-6
HackSquats: 3 sets of 10-8-6
Leg Extension: 3 sets of 10-8-6
Hamstring Curls: 3 sets of 10-8-6
Shoulder Dumbell Press: 3 sets of 10-8-6
Anterior dumbell Raise: 3 sets of 10-8-6
Lateral Dumbell Raise: 3 sets of 10-8-6
Posterior Dumbell Raise: 3 sets of 10-8-6

On Tuesdays and Thursdays I teach a boxing class and take a cardio class.

I eat 6-8 meals a day always consisting of some sort of protein and carb with fat. I eat like a beast basically.

Now thats just typical. I’ll usually substitute a different excersise for the excersises that dont build so much mass (ie: skullcrushers to dumbell extensions and so on and so forth). The squats and bench deadlift ect always stay the same though. Now i was just wondering is this like overkill on my muscles cause it may be alot of excersises for the muscle groups but I’m really not sure.

Any other thing that you see wrong feel free to comment on

I don’t think this is a bad beginners workout. Its not overkill in my opinion, when you train a bodypart once a week the volume should be high.

I’m not a huge fan of bis after back, but whatever floats your boat. My only suggestion is to not half-ass the leg curls, especially when its your only hamstring movement.

As long as your really eating as much as you say and you lift like an animal, you should grow, especially at 18. As you progress over the upcoming months, add more lifting days a week, it will get hard to do everything in 3 days.

ok thanks for the criticism. Should i do arms on a different day all together?

anymore help would be amazing

Thank you for the criticism

any more help would be amazing

Try it your way for a week or so, and if you think you can still train bis after back, then do it. If not you can do Back&abs then Chest&Arms.

However, were really just discussing minor details here. The #1 most important aspect of a program is the effort you put into it. Keep me updated.