Working Out Since March 2008

[quote]amphibian wrote:
Just keep training and enjoy the journey.[/quote]

Wow, something positive (same advice here by the way). Because of course it’s hysterical to pick on a 16 yr old kid. He is just trying to get some advice that perhaps he can’t get in person. Joking is one thing but you don’t have to pile on. Most of us were there at one point, it’s a lot easier to help than ridicule.

Oooooooooooooooooooookay… I know my role and for that I will keep my mouth shut, because I know you are all (some a lot, some less) right. Only reason I post is to reply to * Carlitosway:

Where the hell did you see them good genetics? I am ectomorph-endomorph, means I am fat and I don’t have any muscles. I am short, I have thin bones, I have tiny thorax and have lack of strength and mobility. Yes, it’s quite bitching about genetics, but who can deny their influence on people? I mean, if you are like me, you will get big, strong and lean in time, but it will take WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer than it would with someone with better genetics.

I haven’t wrote recently, but I will add something - the reason I want to cut. Because it’s a fresh start. Because cutting will let me bulk up clean as much as possible. It’s not going to be an ugly process of getting fat and muscular.

I do bitch a lot, and in fact it helps me, because it’s reminding me how hard it is, how much time it will take. Friedrich Nietzsche asked “What kind of warrior wants to be spared?” I am not the kinda guy who wants to be spared. The harder the war, the sweeter the victory.

p.s. sry, no nekkid pix.

lol ur legs

[quote]Who_Cares wrote:
I mean, if you are like me, you will get big, strong and lean in time, but it will take WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer than it would with someone with better genetics.[/quote]

I do not believe this at all. I think this is just a crappy excuse to not work that hard. Nut up and work like a man or shut up. No more of these excuses

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]Who_Cares wrote:
my girlfriend and other friends tell me nothing but “ohh man you look awesome keep it up man good job” and all that kinda crap.
[/quote]

yeah, she also tells me its not cheating if i don’t finish inside her. way to pick a winner[/quote]

Really? She told me it wasnt cheating if I finished in her butt. Who knew.

Legs looking decent, everything else needs more size.