Working Out Off Schedule

Minor question so I’ll keep it short: if you were to lift MTRF and take WSS off, with F being shoulders/calves and M being chest/bi, and you could not lift on a certain shoulder day, would you lift the next day, even though this might impact the bench day on M?

[quote]jzl1388 wrote:
Minor question so I’ll keep it short: if you were to lift MTRF and take WSS off, with F being shoulders/calves and M being chest/bi, and you could not lift on a certain shoulder day, would you lift the next day, even though this might impact the bench day on M?

[/quote]

I can only speak from my own personal experience… doing shoulders on saturday then chest on monday = bad idea, but also I think it depends on your chest routine if you are doing mostly isolation work (e.g. neck press) or composite work. But, I have done triceps once on saturday then did chest on monday and it was fine…

Really, I wouldn’t do it :P… instead what I would do is give your shoulders a break that particular week but during your next full week break do shoulders. I did that once with legs and it worked for me.