T Nation

Working on Cycle of Var, D-bol, Tren

Okay so i know im gonna need a serm to take, and i need to figure out a schedule for taking this stuff. i was thinking about 1 pill a day for var-10 in the A.M for 4 weeks. then taking 1 pill a day of D-anabol-25 a day in the am for 4 weeks then finishing with Tren-75 1 pill a day for four weeks. Im assuming i will need a liver support or something? im really not positive on how this stack is gonna go so can i please hear some ideas please.

Im assuming that these are the garbage wanna be pro hormones and not actual AAS. If that is the case look for a refund instead of trying to figure out how to take this crap.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Im assuming that these are the garbage wanna be pro hormones and not actual AAS. If that is the case look for a refund instead of trying to figure out how to take this crap.[/quote]

This…

True and true. Tren doesn’t doesn’t come in pills unless you order from a cattle supply store. And then you can’t take the pills, you have to isolate the tren from the binder and put it into liquid form for injection. I am NOT suggesting you go do that at all. The rest are diet supplement knockoffs given names similar to AAS and designed to ensnared buyers.

lol I typed tren-75 into google.

This bullshit came up:

www.buysteroids.com/tren-75-c-67.html

They sell stuff with the same names as AAS, and have steroids in their name.

Freaking hilarious.

A 17 year old should not be attempting a steroid cycle.

You’re lucky you bought fake stuff.

Oh snap! You wasted an incredible amount of money dude. There’s just herbs and shit in there.

I second what Bonez said. Wait, how do you know he’s 17?

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
Oh snap! You wasted an incredible amount of money dude. There’s just herbs and shit in there.

I second what Bonez said. Wait, how do you know he’s 17?[/quote]

previous post, he asks if protien, bcaa’s and creatine are safe for him at age 17. which just makes his post here that much more hilarious.

dude i havent taken this or even bought it im just looking for help

[quote]derekjensen321 wrote:
dude i havent taken this or even bought it im just looking for help[/quote]

Its not real bro.

If you want AAS I cant “responsibly” help direct you towards any sources.

If you want pro hormones I can legally tell you which ones currently work and how to use them. As they are legal to buy and use for now at least.

But first, how old are you and what are your stats ?

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
True and true. Tren doesn’t doesn’t come in pills unless you order from a cattle supply store. And then you can’t take the pills, you have to isolate the tren from the binder and put it into liquid form for injection. I am NOT suggesting you go do that at all. The rest are diet supplement knockoffs given names similar to AAS and designed to ensnared buyers.[/quote]

I hear it’s about 10-20% orally bioactive and up to 40% with DSMO. (DMSO topically applied ofcocarse)

I’ve never tried it but that’s what I’ve read on here, Anabolics 2007 and some other boards.

[quote]musclemass200 wrote:
I hear it’s about 10-20% orally bioactive and up to 40% with DSMO. (DMSO topically applied ofcocarse)

I’ve never tried it but that’s what I’ve read on here, Anabolics 2007 and some other boards. [/quote]

I think those are the numbers I’ve heard too. That’s alot of pellets to be swallowing though - ouch!

By the way: Your anavar is offensive

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:
musclemass200 wrote:
I hear it’s about 10-20% orally bioactive and up to 40% with DSMO. (DMSO topically applied ofcocarse)

I’ve never tried it but that’s what I’ve read on here, Anabolics 2007 and some other boards.

I think those are the numbers I’ve heard too. That’s alot of pellets to be swallowing though - ouch!

By the way: Your anavar is offensive
[/quote]

his anavar is offensive ?

How do you know what his Var looks like ? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Westclock wrote:
TheBeat2 wrote:
musclemass200 wrote:
I hear it’s about 10-20% orally bioactive and up to 40% with DSMO. (DMSO topically applied ofcocarse)

I’ve never tried it but that’s what I’ve read on here, Anabolics 2007 and some other boards.

I think those are the numbers I’ve heard too. That’s alot of pellets to be swallowing though - ouch!

By the way: Your anavar is offensive

his anavar is offensive ?

How do you know what his Var looks like ? :P[/quote]

LOL, meant to say AVATAR.

Skinhead with a nazi tatoo, killing a black man by giving him a curbee. Doesn’t wear well with me.
Powerful movie though.

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:
Westclock wrote:
TheBeat2 wrote:
musclemass200 wrote:
I hear it’s about 10-20% orally bioactive and up to 40% with DSMO. (DMSO topically applied ofcocarse)

I’ve never tried it but that’s what I’ve read on here, Anabolics 2007 and some other boards.

I think those are the numbers I’ve heard too. That’s alot of pellets to be swallowing though - ouch!

By the way: Your anavar is offensive

his anavar is offensive ?

How do you know what his Var looks like ? :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, meant to say AVATAR.

Skinhead with a nazi tatoo, killing a black man by giving him a curbee. Doesn’t wear well with me.
Powerful movie though.
[/quote]

do you find this pic offensive? I don’t.

Dude… There is no visible swastika. I took it out before I uploaded the pic. If you thought the movie was racist then you didn’t watch the whole movie. If you didn’t see the movie then it’s just your every day, run of the mill, curb stomping (or california smiley).

You can think whatever you like about me and my avatar. I makes me smile when I see a good old fashion ass kicking. It just so happens my avatar makes me smile.

as far as anavar goes it gives me hives every once and a while. I guess it’s a pretty common side.

Edit: Pic went to the top of the post…