Workaholics (Comedy Central)

Tight Butthole, man i was watching the newest ep. and my dad overheard the guys saying “Tight Butthole” he gave me the fucken weirdest look ever lol, was like what the fuck kinda show you watching?

awesome show. B-Rad is the man

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
awesome show. B-Rad . . . . is rad![/quote]

Fixed

It looks like Adam enters a bodybuilding show in next weeks episode - awesome.

Just watched all the episodes on OnDemand last night. B-Rad stole the series IMO.

“You’re 35 and alone. I run trains on chicks like you!”

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
Just watched all the episodes on OnDemand last night. B-Rad stole the series IMO.

“You’re 35 and alone. I run trains on chicks like you!”

[/quote]

I don’t wanna go back to your stupid widow pad!

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
It looks like Adam enters a bodybuilding show in next weeks episode - awesome.[/quote]

I was just going to post that haha. It should be funny

[quote]ashylarryku wrote:

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:
It looks like Adam enters a bodybuilding show in next weeks episode - awesome.[/quote]

I was just going to post that haha. It should be funny[/quote]

So stoked for it.

“What are you laughing at?! I’m yoked!” haha

Wait you both have boners again.

Ok boners are down…FIGHT!

This thread is super tight buthole. Super tight

My friend told me I needed to watch this series so I DVR’d it. So far I saw the Catch a Predator and Juggahoes. My favorite scene so far was when the wheelchair guy punched the kid right in the balls. That shit was hilarious!

“I’m not afraid of anything, except for carbs, I’m kinda in a cutting phase now”

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:
“I’m not afraid of anything, except for carbs, I’m kinda in a cutting phase now”[/quote]

Haha, that one got me laughing.

POOP DOLLAR!!!

Season 2 has started. S’go s’go s’go s’go s’go s’go!

[/quote]

You, sir, are loose butthole.

They are one season 3 now.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[/quote]

You, sir, are loose butthole.

They are one season 3 now.[/quote]

I realized I typed 2 instead of 3 the second I posted it. I guess my edit didn’t go through for some reason :frowning:

I’m pretty butt-hurt about it.

Ya, the season opener was hilarious with them dropping acid with their boss and the people she wanted to impress. They acid-proofed their whole house.

I know everyone here loved the episode where he tried to be a bodybuilder and they ended up doing their wizard rap.

Oh, and Ander’s birthday episode was hilarious, too, with the strippers in the giant tubes and the guy from Malcolm in the Middle.

Anders… hard-on’

Here is the full wizard rap they did before Workaholics even came out. It’s hilarious and actually a pretty good song lol. They have quite a few YouTube videos floating around if you do some searching.