Work in progress

I been lifting for around 9 years and I am a personal trainer in cali. I guess I’m up for hearing about all the crap i’m lacking. I am really lacking in my chest and arms. I have no pics of my wheels because I don’t have a good mirror but will post one soon. The back shot is older so I am smaller in the pic. I know I’m lacking a lot of thickness too.

Weight 165
height 5-5

back long time ago. Lacking a lot of thickness back then Didn’t really have a good angle to do a self shot but will put another one up soon

abs

another front shot. Like what I said my arms are small as hell but working to bring them up. My metabolism is crazy fast so These pics I wasnt dieting really just eating cleaner and eating my starchy carbs before and after I workout and for breakfast. I handle carbs really well and if I don’t have them I get super flat.

I never really been on a strict diet where I carefully control and measure macros. thats not true I did a carb cycling diet for a couple of weeks but was getting flat so I freaked out and stopped. I need to go back to the drawing board and tweak my diet. Also I just started switching to bodybuilding routines again when I was taking these pics I was doing powerlifting westside style.

no chest! pisses me off

IMO biceps,abs and upper traps are all good. Your really lean too. Chest could use beefing up but at least the upper chest is filled out…I wouldn’t say no chest. Forearms, middle traps and triceps is what I’d work on if in your shoes. Throw up leg pics because if your rollin toothpicks I’d revoke my 7. Keep the good work.

I admire your abs sir… any strange workouts you got thrashing those babies around?

Solid physique.

Training wise keep doing what you’re doing, just up the volume/pump work for arms after the ME lift. If your metabolism is really like that then you’re blessed, try something like this one day a week and the others just eat normally:

Solid physique, but you’re going to have to post the leg pics if you want most people to give you a valid rating.
Cheers!

_Mel

Looking solid and thick man!
If you want me to critique you, I would say your chest its lagging compared to the rest of the body. Thats all!

You uppder back is decent, and very good conditioning…you are very lucky if you can stay this lean year around with minimal effort…very solid…nice lat width bro…you can see your wings from the front…

that being said your lower back/arms are your weak points imo…

Really great look, dude. The main thing I see is that your chest could use work, but more importantly still no pictures of your wheels. haha
For your chest, try some fascia stretching paired with an exercise that really pumps your chest.
Use this at the very end of a chest workout, so start with your chosen chest exercise and do 10-20 reps so your chest is very pumped.
Then without rest grab dumbbells 10-20 pounds heavier than what you use/can use for flys and hold the bottom stretch of a fly for 40-60 seconds. Do this “superset” 3-5 sets.
I might get bashed for that, but honestly I have seen a lot of growth in my biceps when paired with a fascia stretch.

Since you deal with carbs so well you might as well go on a true bulk now that fall is here. I say that because I think you could add some thickness overall, but that might just be the second photo throwing me off.

If you try the chest “finisher” tell me what you think. Hope it works for you.

I am the one who started this post. I made a new profile because I erased my other one. Anyways here is a leg pic. I def don’t have much of a outer sweep! I had to stand up on my bathroom counter to take this. This was the best shot I could get

Here is another more recent pic of my upper body. I gained about a quarter inch around my arms. I don’t know if you guys can see a difference.

[quote]newo wrote:
I am the one who started this post. I made a new profile because I erased my other one. Anyways here is a leg pic. I def don’t have much of a outer sweep! I had to stand up on my bathroom counter to take this. This was the best shot I could get[/quote]

this picture is hilarious lol.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]newo wrote:
I am the one who started this post. I made a new profile because I erased my other one. Anyways here is a leg pic. I def don’t have much of a outer sweep! I had to stand up on my bathroom counter to take this. This was the best shot I could get[/quote]