Work, Idiots, Annoyances

Due to the 2nd assistant manager getting fired I’ve been having to work open to close twice a week. This is really putting a hamper on my training schedule, especially with the wedding coming up.

This week I’m training 4 days back to back. I like having at least a day in between workouts but its just not plausible at the moment.

Tuesday (yesterday) I did chest, today I’ll do back, tomorrow legs, and Friday will be a delts day. Saturday and Sunday I’ll be working and my lame ass gym closes early on Sunday anyway, so I’ll have to leave arms alone until Monday I guess.

sigh. Why are there so many idiots in Staten Island?

Uh, cool?

I think you should be happy that you’re employed, you spoiled brat.

If you had a day between sessions you would be getting in, at most, 4 days of training a week right?
Dude I train 6 days a week (I think a lot of us do). Sack up, you’ll get bigger and stronger.

I think your job should revolve around your training. I would talk to human resources.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
…[/quote]

[quote]imhungry wrote:
I think you should be happy that you’re employed, you spoiled brat.[/quote]

x2

That’s bullshit. You should tell your manager to either work around your lifting schedule or fire you.

very

Christ. There’s a fucking picture for everything now.

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:
Due to the 2nd assistant manager getting fired I’ve been having to work open to close twice a week. This is really putting a hamper on my training schedule, especially with the wedding coming up.

This week I’m training 4 days back to back. I like having at least a day in between workouts but its just not plausible at the moment.

Tuesday (yesterday) I did chest, today I’ll do back, tomorrow legs, and Friday will be a delts day. Saturday and Sunday I’ll be working and my lame ass gym closes early on Sunday anyway, so I’ll have to leave arms alone until Monday I guess.

sigh. Why are there so many idiots in Staten Island?[/quote]

Heres a thought:

Get a job where you lift heavy shit all day.

/problem

I think someone mentioned you should nut-up, I’ll agree and also add, if you need a gym to work arms, you really arent using the resources T-NATION has to offer.

EDIT: Besides, with the extra money you’re gonna rake in, you could buy some dumbbells for when this happens again. This one might work for you:

lol

wtf is “delts day”

“Delts Day” is bro-speak for masturbation followed by a little self hugging, cuddling up with a good book, then spending the afternoon in a state of introspective searching.

(at least thats what I heard.)

Either find a gym that is open when you need it to be, or sue your employer for scheduling you for full days.

Also, if your boss is female, Stick it in her pooper.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I hate it when people bring this out.

You can just say “at least youre not dying of AIDs in Africa, you spoiled brat” to just about anything anyone complains about.

[quote]MangoMan305 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

I hate it when people bring this out.

You can just say “at least youre not dying of AIDs in Africa, you spoiled brat” to just about anything anyone complains about.[/quote]

Be a bit hard to use it if said person was posting from Africa with a fresh bout of the AIDS.