Wore Cargo Pants, Got Kicked Out

Should have told him to suck a dick, finish your workout and leave.

That’s fucking stupid. Remember tat video where Planet Fitness kicked out a dude for grunting while squatting? And Fox News or some shit covered it… Call a news station or something, just to fuck with them. Can’t hurt.

I can really appreciate how cool my gym is from hearing bullshit stories like this.

Don’t be a douche next time.

Maybe you should dye your hair blonde, wear a tank top and grab your balls while walking in… Then bob your head spittin’ some crazy out of this world lyrics. LOOOOOOOOL

You know what I’m talkin’ bout. Makes for a good disguise.

He was probably jealous of your super cool workout boots. Or maybe you really did look like the count from sesame street…

Life is how it is… one person can get fucked over while another is treated like they own the world

Outdoor shoes I can understand, but prohibiting cargo shorts?-weird

I would be more insulted that the receptionist went out of her way to come talk to you.

At my gym, the receptionist and check in counter and all that is in front by the doors. Free weights are alllll the way in the back. That bitch would have to walk the entire floor to get to me. If she did that, then shes just a bitch.

But when you say you overreacted just ‘a little’ I get the feeling it was more then just a little, but even if it wasn’t, I’m surprised they did just say ‘do it next time or don’t come back’ or something like that.

Stop trying to get us to think you actually work out.

Bro honestly, just sounds like a krock of shit. The girl just didn’t like the way you looked or something about you. Otherwise that shit would never have gone down like that. I woulda told them I want to cancel my membership right then and there. Fuckin ignorant retards. They should have taken action against all the people you pointed out too. I hope you get some revenge lol.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
Outdoor shoes I can understand, but prohibiting cargo shorts?-weird[/quote]

The reason is that the bar can get stuck in your pockets if you accidentally bump someone lifting weights. And the buttons can wear down the material of the bench.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
…but she called the day manager that doesnt really know me …[/quote]

No one else noticed this, but I thought this was pretty clever. Way to show, not tell. Kind of.

What’s sad is that even on-post gyms are enforcing that rule. We can’t even work out in our uniforms any longer. Probably why I like Gold’s. I can go in there wearing whatever and they’ll just say “have a good workout!”

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
Don’t be a douche next time.[/quote]

i don’t think he was ever being a douche … personally I’d be pissed too if I was being singled out in a sea of people breaking the same rule … A rule loses its potency when it’s a.) ignored for a long period of time and b.) selectively enforced.

It sounds like the management at his gym was being unreasonable to begin with…

My goodness, people are such babies these days. I think there are two entire generations out there that must have gotten babied to death by their parents. Just go get yourself a pair of shorts, tshirt and sneakers and go workout.

Or, the other alternative is to dress like a retard, and when a gym employee tells you you have to go, lay down on the floor, start crying, and screaming that you are not leaving, and when they try to pick you up, refuse to put your feet on the floor. Dont push it too far though, you might get a timeout.

You would like Ct. Rockula if he got angry…

[quote]VealChop wrote:
My goodness, people are such babies these days. I think there are two entire generations out there that must have gotten babied to death by their parents. Just go get yourself a pair of shorts, tshirt and sneakers and go workout. Or, the other alternative is to dress like a retard, and when a gym employee tells you you have to go, lay down on the floor, start crying, and screaming that you are not leaving, and when they try to pick you up, refuse to put your feet on the floor. Dont push it too far though, you might get a timeout.[/quote]

I would consider Count to be a baby if this was the first time wearing what he did and was told about it. Otherwise, no.

What Polo wrote previously, would apply here.

It’s how he handles it from here, is what will determine if he’s still sucking on a teat and shitting his diapers.

[quote]GrayCrane wrote:
Grneyes wrote:
Actually, I agree with him. If there were a whole bunch of other people not following the dress code, they should have been kicked out, too. At the very least everyone should have been warned if they don’t follow the dress code from now on, they will be refused entrance. If you’re going to suddenly decide to enforce a rule, then it needs to be enforced on everyone.

I’ll remember that if I ever get pulled over for speeding. “Well, officer, everyone else was going that speed, so if I am getting a ticket, you should enforce it upon everyone else too.”

Why would they need to be warned? I’m sure that when they signed the contract for gym membership, one of the agreements was to follow gym rules.[/quote]

that’s kind of a stupid argument if you ask me. it’s impossible for police to ticket every single person that speeds. it’s very possible to enforce a dress code on everyone in a particular place.

clearly their rule is being selectively enforced, which is bogus.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
What’s sad is that even on-post gyms are enforcing that rule. We can’t even work out in our uniforms any longer. Probably why I like Gold’s. I can go in there wearing whatever and they’ll just say “have a good workout!” [/quote]

Yeah, and I’m waiting for them to come tell me that we aren’t allowed to deadlift because it will fuck up the floor and the weights or some stupid shit… The on post gyms I’ve been to (Drum, Bliss, Dix, Lewis) have a lot of great equipment, but in the last few years, I’ve noticed that uniforms aren’t allowed… back in the day, it didn’t matter. That’s one of the good things about deployments, doesn’t matter what you wear to train (if you are lucky enough to get stationed somewhere with a decent gym… otherwise it’s sandbags, pull ups, push ups, tire flipping, etc…)

Now I might be wrong of course, but here is what I bet REALLY happened. Count is the poster boy for breaking the dress code, and when they made it an issue, he pointed at a girl here wearing flip flops, a guy over there wearing a bandana, a girl way over there wearing too much pink…

in other words, he breaks all 7 dress code rules, and a bunch of other people here and there break 1. I know at my gym, there are a couple people here and there that work out in flip flops, or a ripped tshirt…but there are one or two guys that are dressed for combat or in full construction gear, and they stand out like walking lightbulbs of douchery.

Because there is a girl over there in flip flops does not give someone else the right to work out dressed in a clown suit.
Maybe the REAL problem is that he has been wearing the same gear for 4 years and no one had the heart to tell him that the real issue is that he stinks to high heaven.