Words Men Should Never Use

I’ll Start.

“Yummy”

“Tummy”.

“Precious”

FABULOUS!!!

“smegma”

“Sorry”

I’ve used all of those words, and my penis is still attached and fully functional.

Magnificent!

Any word for colour that doesn’t appear in a rainbow. (adding light or dark is acceptable to differentiate between two colours)

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
Any word for colour that doesn’t appear in a rainbow. (adding light or dark is acceptable to differentiate between two colours)[/quote]

You mean like your screen name?

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Any word for colour that doesn’t appear in a rainbow. (adding light or dark is acceptable to differentiate between two colours)[/quote]

lol
[/quote]

LOL, I was thinking this too, but I googled it and wiki said it was “blue, indigo, violet” so I just let it go.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:
“smegma”[/quote]

LOL.

I beleive this word can be use when hurling insults at friends. i.e. “You love to eat the smegma” etc…

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:
I’ll Start.

“Yummy”[/quote]

Brad, when I look at your avatar, I think: "Mmmmmmmmm, that cow looks deliciously yummy! I bet the meat from it is succulent, with a graceful mellowness, that almost screams “OMG, it’s like ingesting a little bit of heaven, but with an underbelly of fierceness and I must have you right now!!”

That cow is SO elegant… sigh

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol
[/quote]

LOL, I was thinking this too, but I googled it and wiki said it was “blue, indigo, violet” so I just let it go.[/quote]

By the way, PMPM… your avatar is ADORABLE.

“Drama” and “Legit”

“I’m pregnant.”

Oopsie

“Is it in yet?”

I “Can’t”

appletini

vajayjay