Word of Advice

Superfood does not work well by putting it in your mouth like Leucine and downing with water. that is all

haha agreed! it sticks to your teeth! at least it taste yummy unlike Leu!

it got stuck to the roof of my mouth. thought i was going to choke to death, ok maybe not. but it was not a good idea

ps, you put that stuff on your tongue and I swear you can taste the fruits n veggies in it.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Superfood does not work well by putting it in your mouth like Leucine and downing with water. that is all[/quote]

hahaha, I tried this once after thinking a small glob of it tasted alright by itself. The full scoop nearly killed me. dont try it at home kids

The particle size in Superfood is so small that sometimes it’s hard to mix. If there are any clumps whatsoever, the clumps won’t dissolve. I find that annoying. After mixing you have to try to mash down the tiny clumps and mix again.

To me, it tastes like berries. Which is a good thing! When using Superfood you must use a shaker bottle to get it all disolved in water. I might try freezing it like popsicels. How good would that be?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
it got stuck to the roof of my mouth. thought i was going to choke to death, ok maybe not. but it was not a good idea[/quote]

I would like to emphasize this for ALL kinds of green supplements. I use a non Biotest brand and the same thing happened. Also this brand doesn’t taste too pleasent, so I was choking to death while gagging at the sametime. That is all.

[quote]spadesofaces wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Superfood does not work well by putting it in your mouth like Leucine and downing with water. that is all

hahaha, I tried this once after thinking a small glob of it tasted alright by itself. The full scoop nearly killed me. dont try it at home kids[/quote]

I don’t know why but I feel compelled to try this now.

Ha, you found out the hard way huh?