T Nation

Wonder Woman Is The Greatest Film Ever Made

And if you don’t think so, you’re a sexist pig. Watch what happens:

Fantastic.
Really funny, with that bite of reality behind it that makes it even funnier.
Love your work!

Thank you! Much appreciated.

The read head is beautiful. Good vid.

Thanks! And I will let her know!

I liked the movie a lot and I was totally expecting to be underwhelmed – but I feel like this guy definitely. It can be boiled down to a pile of regular 'ol superhero movie clichés. But I say sit back and let the ladies enjoy it because while I know lots of women love action movies, it’s not too often you see the roles reversed in this way.

Good stuff, well made

Absolutely. Completely agree. I just have to bite my tongue when it’s referred to as “a great film”

I thought Wonder Woman was awesome but I’m already a sexist pig since I thought the Ghostbusters remake was a steaming pile of shit and Arrival was a self-important adolescent fantasy.

Yes, you are clearly sexist and don’t believe women can be as funny as men if you don’t like the horrible Ghostbusters remake.

Well executed satire based on some of the unfortunate realities of modern day life… personally I’m beginning to think those MGTOW guys might be on to something ; )

Haha… I had to google MGTOW. And I would say that, no, these knuckleheads are clearly not on to something! I’d describe myself as “supportive of feminism all the way up until you tell me I can’t make jokes about women”

yeah those guys do seem to be on the extreme… the development of ‘equality’ has had some amusing turns for certain though :wink:

The double standards are everywhere - for example if you created the same video but reversed the sexes it might be considered politically incorrect by some