T Nation

Women's Right to Abortion?

Long story short my friend got his girlfriend pregnant. NOT a planned one so it was a real shock. He wants her to have a abortion seeing that they are still in college and have limited money and time. Problem is that she is having second thoughts. This situation WAS discussed between them and both agreed that she would have the abortion if she every got pregnant.

But now that it happened it lookes like she might keep it, my friend is going nuts. I mean neither of them are in a postion to raise a child and he keeps argiung to abort.

I mean it take two to create a child so how much say should the man have in this issue.

Keep in mind she agreed that if she got pregnant that she would abort. Oh ya they are ingaged and have been together since their freshman year so about 4 years now.

Thoughts?

Try hitting her thats not going to work.

Your idiot friend to stupid to know how to use a rubber? Tell him to be a fucking man and be a dad to the kid. Was he using the ol’ pull out method? You freind is an idiot, asshole and a selfish cocksucker.

Slap the fucking shit out of him for me will ya? What a pussy.

He represents all that is wrong with men in our society. If he was willing to fuck her he should be willing to take responsibility for his actions not run and hide like a little coward twat.

hey pat…erm…bad day at the office?

Once she realized she was pregnant, she went into “I’m a mom now” mode. And once she’s in that mode, she’s not getting out. Your friend is either going to have to accept that, or move on and enjoy paying child support from the outside.

Of course, once the kid pops out he may very well be the happiest SOB in the world. You never know with the dad until he can actually see his child.

I personally don’t think men should have much say on the abortion because we’re not the ones who go through the physical changes.

[quote]pat wrote:
Your idiot friend to stupid to know how to use a rubber? Tell him to be a fucking man and be a dad to the kid. Was he using the ol’ pull out method? You freind is an idiot, asshole and a selfish cocksucker.

He represents all that is wrong with men in our society. If he was willing to fuck her he should be willing to take responsibility for his actions not run and hide like a little coward twat. [/quote]

Internet Forum Warrior watch out. Lots of intelligence in his statement.

Your friend is in a tight position. We all know everything is not cut and dry and things happen sooner then expected. But what pat said is correct. He should man up a bit and support his wife.

Cause that is what she is. As soon as he got engaged she became his wife. If he can not do this then maybe he should rethink the whole marriage/relationship cause he is not ready.

Also yes he should have more say or be able to walk away since they both agreed that abortion was the previous course of action. But he would be walking away from a very very beautiful thing that lots of men would kill for.

He would loose a wife and child, and a future family. Personally this is not something I could ever do. So your friend should think hard and very long as to what he should do next.

[quote]pat wrote:

He represents all that is wrong with men in our society. If he was willing to fuck her he should be willing to take responsibility for his actions not run and hide like a little coward twat. [/quote]

Wht would they need a rubber when they where using abortion as birth control?

[quote]Subliminal-Steve wrote:
hey pat…erm…bad day at the office?[/quote]

Actually it’s quite a good day at the office. Fucktards like the one being discussed irritate the shit out of me. Fucking causes pregnancy, everybody knows that and there is plenty that can be done to prevent it.

If your just an irresponsible imbecile who thinks he can go around fucking irresponsibly the you deserve what you get…
That child does not deserve to die because his dad is a worthless piece of shit.

Your friend is an asshole pressuring a woman to have an abortion.

[quote]pat wrote:
Subliminal-Steve wrote:
hey pat…erm…bad day at the office?

Actually it’s quite a good day at the office. Fucktards like the one being discussed irritate the shit out of me. Fucking causes pregnancy, everybody knows that and there is plenty that can be done to prevent it.

If your just an irresponsible imbecile who thinks he can go around fucking irresponsibly the you deserve what you get…
That child does not deserve to die because his dad is a worthless piece of shit.[/quote]

i mean isnt he just a product of his environment? this kid has probably grown up hearing how silly the pro life people are for demonizing abortion and calling it “murder”. then he pushes it on his girlfriend because he knows that almost 2 million people a year do it for the EXACT SAME REASON and now hes an asshole?

this kid never had a chance. i actually feel a little bad for him.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Your friend is an asshole pressuring a woman to have an abortion.[/quote]

x2

As much as she has a right to have an abortion without interference, she has a right not to have an abortion, equally without interference.

To interfere with her out of fear of the consequences of his own acts - which is what he does - makes him a pretty lousy fiance. It may be best for her to ditch him, if he doesn’t get his act together soon.

Makkun

[quote]pat wrote:

Agreed.

He has no say, legally. She has the right to decide, not him.

Doesn’t matter that they agreed on an abortion prior to the pregnancy.

That’s what you get for not using protection.

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Try hitting her thats not going to work. [/quote]

Even Peter Griffin made sure Lois wasn’t pregnant before pushing her down the stairs.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Your friend is an asshole pressuring a woman to have an abortion.[/quote]

I don’t see where a lot of you guy’s are coming from here. You would rather have a child born to a bunch of college students? I think he has every right to make sure that she knows his stance on the issue. In the end, the choice is hers, but he has quite a large stake in the outcome.

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I don’t see where a lot of you guy’s are coming from here. You would rather have a child born to a bunch of college students? I think he has every right to make sure that she knows his stance on the issue. In the end, the choice is hers, but he has quite a large stake in the outcome.[/quote]

Especially considering they’ve discussed this beforehand.

[quote]RebornTN wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I don’t see where a lot of you guy’s are coming from here. You would rather have a child born to a bunch of college students? I think he has every right to make sure that she knows his stance on the issue. In the end, the choice is hers, but he has quite a large stake in the outcome.[/quote]

golly, I think believe humans have the right to live, and not vacuumed out of mommy and left in a garbage bin.

[quote]RebornTN wrote:

I don’t see where a lot of you guy’s are coming from here. You would rather have a child born to a bunch of college students? [/quote]

I am going to stop you right here. The answer is yes I do want to see this kid born to them. Maybe these irresponsible fucktards will learn a lesson and that lesson is if your not ready for a kid use fucking protection. There life is going to head in a new direction now and thats that, shit happens and you adapt you don’t go around killing the thing that fucks up your plans.

[quote]John S. wrote:
RebornTN wrote:

I don’t see where a lot of you guy’s are coming from here. You would rather have a child born to a bunch of college students?

I am going to stop you right here. The answer is yes I do want to see this kid born to them. Maybe these irresponsible fucktards will learn a lesson and that lesson is if your not ready for a kid use fucking protection. There life is going to head in a new direction now and thats that, shit happens and you adapt you don’t go around killing the thing that fucks up your plans.[/quote]

Yay! Awesome an example child. Good for you dickface.

What did he think could be the consequence of having sex?