Women's Nationals - Jennifer Thompson

Jennifer Thompson 132lbs. at USAPL Women’s Nationals.

Video of her top three lifts.

FML

Wow.

[quote]KRC wrote:
FML[/quote]

x2
she beats my best squat, bench and comes close on the deadlift. i have a shit-ton of work to do.

I met her at the NOTLD a couple years ago. She might be one of the nicest human beings on Earth. I asked her if I could get a picture of her punching me in the face. She said that probably wouldn’t be a good idea because a guy once asked her to slap him before some record setting bench press. She did it and knocked 2 of his teeth out.

[quote]StormTheBeach wrote:
I met her at the NOTLD a couple years ago. She might be one of the nicest human beings on Earth. I asked her if I could get a picture of her punching me in the face. She said that probably wouldn’t be a good idea because a guy once asked her to slap him before some record setting bench press. She did it and knocked 2 of his teeth out.[/quote]

Did you fall in love with her?

Because I just did.

[quote]HERC410 wrote:

[quote]KRC wrote:
FML[/quote]

x2
she beats my best squat, bench and comes close on the deadlift. i have a shit-ton of work to do.[/quote]

Yeah…

I beat all those, but I weight 100 pounds more and that extra 100 pounds doesn’t translate into 1.71x the weight on the lifts… that’s my new goal, at least.