T Nation

Women Who Orgasm from Ab Exercises

This is a new concept to me, I have only read and heard about this a couple times.

Do not know exactly which exercises accomplish this. I would suspect it is from planking or glute bridging type movments.

I was just curious about this, if you know anything please discuss.

One of my favorite female posters here admitted she’s experienced this.

:slight_smile:

I once came from a set of dips when I was around 16.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
One of my favorite female posters here admitted she’s experienced this.

:)[/quote]

I remember.

when i get de pump it is like CUMMING

[quote]Field wrote:
This is a new concept to me, I have only read and heard about this a couple times.

Do not know exactly which exercises accomplish this. I would suspect it is from planking or glute bridging type movments.

I was just curious about this, if you know anything please discuss.[/quote]

Hanging Leg Raises. Deep PF muscle contraction is the cause.

[quote]TooHuman wrote:

Hanging Leg Raises. Deep PF muscle contraction is the cause.[/quote]

I was also kind of suspecting it to be leg raises while laying on the floor.
The gym i am at is pretty spacious and on a number of occasions i have seen women lay down very close to where i am doing power cleans, deadlifts or snatches and do these leg raises, one woman i remember she was lifting her bum high off the floor and was wearing some very small and tight shorts. Could be completely wrong but it would be very gratifying if this was actually the case.

[quote]Field wrote:

Do not know exactly which exercises accomplish this.[/quote]

Roman chair.

[quote]Field wrote:
I would suspect it is from planking [/quote]
I wish.

Seems like mule kicks would get them hot too…being doggystyle and lifting a leg

Either way i alwasy include roman chairs in sessions when i train ladies.

An excessive amount of them…

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Either way i alwasy include roman chairs in sessions when i train ladies.

An excessive amount of them…[/quote]

Damn, they must make a lot of orgy noise during those training sessions.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Either way i alwasy include roman chairs in sessions when i train ladies.

An excessive amount of them…[/quote]

Damn, they must make a lot of orgy noise during those training session.

Fill their mouths with chalk and the throat is too dry for moaning.

So… that’s NOT sweat I see on the seat after a woman uses that machine?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
So… that’s NOT sweat I see on the seat after a woman uses that machine?[/quote]

LOL. Gross.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
So… that’s NOT sweat I see on the seat after a woman uses that machine?[/quote]

What seat?

Fail

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
So… that’s NOT sweat I see on the seat after a woman uses that machine?[/quote]

What seat?

Fail[/quote]

Oh, you’re right. Any signs of arousal in women DISAPPEAR right after orgasm.

You fail.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
So… that’s NOT sweat I see on the seat after a woman uses that machine?[/quote]

What seat?

Fail[/quote]

Oh, you’re right. Any signs of arousal in women DISAPPEAR right after orgasm.

You fail. [/quote]

Women get aroused?

Ill be damned learned…

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Fill their mouths with chalk and the throat is too dry for moaning.[/quote]

I gotta make sure they have a great gag reflex first.

women orgasm?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
women orgasm?[/quote]

Yes, God invented it so you don’t have to wait for the second coming.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
women orgasm?[/quote]

rite?

does it even matter?