Women Still Paid Less Than Men

[quote]
The Fair Britain study found that men were still paid more on average than women even though a record number of women are wearing those tight woollen tops that show a healthy amount of cleavage and really accentuate their pert nipples.

Trevor Phillips, chairman of the Equality and Human Rights Commission, said: "It is distressing that in the early 21st Century women who bend over a lot or who put their leg up on their desk to straighten their stockings are still forced to work for less. Especially the ones that bend over. They’re the best ones.[/quote]

It’s all in there - lol!

I’d be more concerned about how koala bears are treated in the workplace. Sad.

Good.

Shhh! Don’t let this news get out. If wimmin find out, there go the sammiches.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Shhh! Don’t let this news get out. If wimmin find out, there go the sammiches.[/quote]

Quit worrying so much ID. Everyone knows women don’t know how to read.

they’re lucky we let them work. they should earn less. every hour at work is one less hour at home keeping things clean, making sammiches and takin it in the butt. lucky we pay them at all.

Part of the reason women get paid less is because they get preggers and fall behind in work experience compared to men.

[quote]He added: "I can only imagine that women are worth less in the workplace because, you know, they’re all out of their fucking minds.

"And then there’s all the periods and their incessant, bullshit chatter about the utter rubbish they’ve read in some fucking magazine or watched on Living fucking TV, or that they generally have the attention span of an idiot goldfish that’s just got Sky+ despite the fact that they are being paid good money to pick up pens and try on hotpants.

“Apart from that I haven’t the faintest idea.”[/quote]

This is awesome.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Shhh! Don’t let this news get out. If wimmin find out, there go the sammiches.[/quote]

Quit worrying so much ID. Everyone knows women don’t know how to read.[/quote]

I know, I know! I just want to be sure none of us EVER brings this news up in conversation. Wimmin are KNOWN eavesdroppers and gossips.

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:

[quote]He added: "I can only imagine that women are worth less in the workplace because, you know, they’re all out of their fucking minds.

"And then there’s all the periods and their incessant, bullshit chatter about the utter rubbish they’ve read in some fucking magazine or watched on Living fucking TV, or that they generally have the attention span of an idiot goldfish that’s just got Sky+ despite the fact that they are being paid good money to pick up pens and try on hotpants.

“Apart from that I haven’t the faintest idea.”[/quote]

This is awesome.[/quote]

LOL, I know right?

All is right with the world.

BUT I WORK SO HARD!!!

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
BUT I WORK SO HARD!!![/quote]

I didn’t want to be the first gal to comment in this thread.

You guys are off my sammich list!

xoxoxo

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
BUT I WORK SO HARD!!![/quote]

I didn’t want to be the first gal to comment in this thread.

You guys are off my sammich list!

xoxoxo[/quote]

AND LET THAT BE A LESSON TO THEM!!!

(ps - don’t tell them about the BJ list)

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
BUT I WORK SO HARD!!![/quote]

Who let her in here?? Get back to the sammichez!

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
BUT I WORK SO HARD!!![/quote]

Who let her in here?? Get back to the sammichez![/quote]

YOU are not on our BJ list!!! (:

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
BUT I WORK SO HARD!!![/quote]

Who let her in here?? Get back to the sammichez![/quote]

YOU are not on our BJ list!!! (:[/quote]

This “BJ” list is as real as unicorns.

DB

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
BUT I WORK SO HARD!!![/quote]

Who let her in here?? Get back to the sammichez![/quote]

YOU are not on our BJ list!!! (:[/quote]

And YOU just got yourself double duty on the sammich-making list.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
BUT I WORK SO HARD!!![/quote]

I didn’t want to be the first gal to comment in this thread.

You guys are off my sammich list!

xoxoxo[/quote]

I broke Nikki so now I got a free chain and radiator. Don’t make me use it. Sammiches, now wimmenz!

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
BUT I WORK SO HARD!!![/quote]

squint

Where are the boobies?

runs away